NameSilo

AdSense + Amazon?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm creating a site that I am going to be applying for Adsense for. Will it be an issue if I have some Amazon affiliate stuff on it (links to products for the technologies I'm discussing)?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"some stuff"? No. If your entire content is affiliate links, yes.

For instance: http://www.publicdock.com has both on every page.

-Allan

•••
Thanks, Allan.

You've responded to a number of my questions, it is much appreciated.

•••
Not a problem.

Was actually coming back here because I remembered http://www.benemptor.com that is pretty much nothing but ads, but it was still approved for adsense (I think due to being a "deal" site).

-Allan

•••
as long as the pages have some content shouldnt be a problem.

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
Not a problem.

Was actually coming back here because I remembered http://www.benemptor.com that is pretty much nothing but ads, but it was still approved for adsense (I think due to being a "deal" site).

-Allan

Or maybe the owner just got approval for _Ad-Sense_ ads on one of his/her other sites, then just copied the code to the site you referenced. That's what I've done. I have certain sites that I know the -Ad_Sense- people would like and I have others that are borderline. I got approval with the site I felt good about and I use the same code for all my sites. Now, this is OK with them, because--as they've done with me on numerous occassions--if they don't like a site they'll simply let you know and ask you to remove the code. Even if you don't, you won't get your account cancelled. They'll add the site they don't like a their banned list of sites and no ads will show for that particular site. Of course, one should just remove the code, because I'm sure they make a note of the people who comply with their wishes and the people who don't want to play ball--kinda' like Santa's naughty and nice list--and who knows what they'll do when they get feed up with your non-compliance.

AmCy

Last edited:
•••
AmCy said:
Or maybe the owner just got approval for _Ad-Sense_ ads on one of his/her other sites, then just copied the code to the site you referenced. That's what I've done. I have certain sites that I know the -Ad_Sense- people would like and I have others that are borderline. I got approval with the site I felt good about and I use the same code for all my sites. Now, this is OK with them, because--as they've done with me on numerous occassions--if they don't like a site they'll simply let you know and ask you to remove the code. Even if you don't, you won't get your account cancelled. They'll add the site they don't like a their banned list of sites and no ads will show for that particular site. Of course, one should just remove the code, because I'm sure they make a note of the people who comply with their wishes and the people who don't want to play ball--kinda' like Santa's naughty and nice list--and who knows what they'll do when they get feed up with your non-compiance.

AmCy

Meh, I can tell you that site was directly approved because it was me :)

-Allan

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back