Dynadot

showcase Showcase your .Bot names

NameSilo
Watch
Hi DN folks,

As some of you are aware Amazon launched .BOT Domain for Artificial Intelligence and yesterday was the General Availability day.
Did you catch some nice ones or did you pass this opportunity?

I was tempted to try it, there are most single names priced as premium.

I have just two DNs:

AIRO.BOT
AIChat.Bot

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi! I have aifill / bot.

•••
GPTChat .bot
PrivateAI .bot
AIHome .bot

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Does anybody know how to check the premium renewal of a .bot registered (not by me) less than 60 days ago?

•••
Does anybody know how to check the premium renewal of a .bot registered (not by me) less than 60 days ago?
To check such, I usually add a transfer of the domain to my cart at Porkbun, with an invalid transfer code. Then empty the cart.

Last edited:
•••
To check such, I usually add a transfer of the domain to my cart at Porkbun, with an invalid transfer code. Then empty the cart.

Thanks... That worked!

It was a 2L.bot that according to porkbun carries a $2700 renewal.

I tried nameCheap first, but because the domain was registered less than 60 days ago, I couldn't pull a result.

•••
Just registered assistive.bot

•••
Sales.bot
Tickets.bot
VR.bot
Assistant.bot
Gaming.bot
ID.bot
Apps.bot
Cricket.bot

•••
Sales.bot
Tickets.bot
VR.bot
Assistant.bot
Gaming.bot
ID.bot
Apps.bot
Cricket.bot
These should premium registrations. either 500+ or 2700+ if iam correct

•••
These should premium registrations. either 500+ or 2700+ if iam correct

Yes, that is correct.

Some of these will be developed so will never see the secondary market. A few i'm willing to invest into given how big I see the bot industry becoming.

While we will all be impacted by AI in the coming years, most of us will experience that interaction via some type of Bot.

Then factoring in one of the largest companies in the history of the planet in Amazon is running the .Bot extension, there is a non-trivial chance they put some effort into promoting its use.

The final factor to consider is that registration just opened up back in November, so only a small % of the online world is aware of this suffix. It will grow in time but how much it grows and how fast is what we all have to assess and make our bets on.

Last edited:
•••
Another bot sale. staking.bot

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Besides the one I posted some time ago (AiFill.bot), I have Genfill.bot. They have gotten some interest.

•••
What martketplace/lander is everyone using? Having some moderate success with sedo currently and going to switch one or 2 over to Dan just to test.

•••
Another .bot sale on namebio.

WEB3.bot sold for 12000.
Not my sale.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back