Domain Empire

Ads on my site how to automate them so there geared towards the viewers country??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ads on my site how to automate them so there geared towards the viewers country??

I've got various sites , i'd like to place banner ads (sky tv , o2 etc) , the type that are for big companys etc , i was looking on www.imdb.com (internet movie database) and i noticed that when i visit there site , its plain to see that the ads are geared towards someone that is visiting from the country of which i'm in (u.k)

So basically how would i place ads on my site , that if someone from america was viewing , they would see ads that are from american companys etc ?
and if someone from the u.k was viewing the same page , they would see ads that are geared towards the u.k market and so on, as theres no point pushing U.K companys to american surfers and vicer versa

Anyone know ? or can point me in the right direction.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back