.WS (website ha ha) is a good example of what many nTLDs like .XYZ will look like in about five years after several renewal cycles with little resale activity occur.
I usually buy .ws at Dynadot for $6.75 each (bulk pricing). Normal price is $7.99. Those are for 1st year reg only.
I have kept these over the years. You never know.
National.ws
Hawaiian.ws
Lanai.ws
TheBigIsland.ws
I pick the ones that I really like and renew them, for the others I let them expired.What do you do when renewal comes around?
Agree!Additionally, they need to be one word ultra premium
I sold many .ws for mid $xx and several for low $xxx. Keywords was good, but far away from the best ones. I noticed Proxy.ws sold for low $xxx on Flippa recently.
BUT, I just noticed all LLLL.ws chips with ABBB.ws format was taken few days ago! I am happy I secured swww dot ws (palindrome with only two different letters) few weeks ago![]()
I'll make another prediction. Most will be dropped when it comes to those $20+ renewal fees unless their floor price has reached $20 at that time.
If you knew that WS was going to be accredited in China, would your opinion change?It won't have failed. You can pick them up for regfee next year, if my prediction is correct![]()
do you know about it?If you knew that WS was going to be accredited in China, would your opinion change?


