NameSilo

question An alternative to .ws for emoji domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xn--v4h.com

Emoji domains at Punycode.comEstablished Member
Impact
If you think .WS isn't the right extension for you, consider .TO as an extension for emoji domains. Makes more sense to me. Max Guerin is the person who told me about it and so I'm sharing this with you all right now. I think he's not being treated very well today when he made his announcement for World Emoji Day by many in the emoji domain community (probably because many are vested in .WS, which I am as well) but I see his idea is a viable one just by its merit alone.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just curious, This guy that you are taking advice from. Isn't this the guy whose claim to fame is, he was specifically looking for and buying, then selling a bunch of TM hack domains?

Last edited:
•••
Isn't this the guy whose claim to fame is, he was specifically looking for and buying, then selling a bunch of TM hack domains?
He is also the seller of the highest priced emoji domain name (so far), which is cloud emoji dot com for $13,600. He also sold me my peace emoji dot com.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Just curious, This guy that you are taking advice from. Isn't this the guy whose claim to fame is, he was specifically looking for and buying, then selling a bunch of TM hack domains?
This is nonsense where did you get that info? Definitely not from the interview I did with Michael of DomainSherpa.com. The only TM "domain hack" I've ever owned was techcrun.ch which I had acquired from someone (I traded him another domain) who was actually infringing on Techcrunch's trademark by running a tech blog on it. My plan was to give it to Techcrunch but AOL lawyers hit me with a UDRP before I had the chance.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back