IT.COM

A parking company few know about that has really impressed me thus far

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
ParkingPanel.com

I was referred there by a fairly prominent DNFer after seeing the landers on his pages. Even though they indicate they're more apt to approve people if they are referred, it seems most people have had no problem even without a referral, so no need to mention me or anything. Here's some examples of landers:

*WARNING, am mentioning some adult domains with adult language*

Adult:
AsianSex.com
9InchCocks.com (my lone parked domain thus far, MUCH better lander than Skenzo or anyone else thus far)

Non-Adult:
MegaMillion.com
UBrowse.com
BridalLane.com
FreeHostingPackage.com

So...landers are fine and dandy, but what do we all want? More money, right? Well, my adult domain being an apt name to test being that it gets about 800 uniques a day, it's been making some amazing revenue-per-click especially so far, about 39 cents per click on average thus far. The dude who referred me indicated his RPC has held up, but I'm obviously wanting to see for myself. If it does, I'm going to start moving more and more names there.

You can now customize your landers, colors, and themes, have a name rotate landers or stick with what it's on, etc. The amazing thing is that in the time I've known about them, they've introduced the customization AND had some more landers created. In the same amount of time (1 week), most parking programs are too busy announcing huge changes coming, and months go by without crap happening. I've been very impressed with ParkingPanel's resolve thus far.

The main peeve I've had with ParkingPanel is that at times, their site and sometimes the parked pages load slowly, and it can possibly affect CTR. Still, thus far, the end result of revenue made on the domain I've tested has bested both TrafficClub and Klickerz (both Skenzo feeds), Parked.com, DS, and SedoPro, all purportedly great for adult.

Make sure to list your best names when signing up to make sure you get approved. Also, if you have names that have not been monetizing well, and you have a thought in mind that you would like to see on a parked page on the domain, add that in comments OR email [email protected]. He's very responsive and has helped ensure that I start out on a strong foot there, and can do the same for you. Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
PP has an AFC (Ads for Content) program in the making, which I am very keenly following. If they really take off with the idea, it would be a smash hit on content and mini sites. We could be looking at PP ad feeds on tons of sites.

•••
Varon said:
PP has an AFC (Ads for Content) program in the making, which I am very keenly following. If they really take off with the idea, it would be a smash hit on content and mini sites. We could be looking at PP ad feeds on tons of sites.

You mean like Adsense?

•••
•••
As i said in another topic i believe PP has not worth clicking results

I tested the locked search engine template with a 8 years old name having daily traffic and even i saw many queries few clicked the results

I think they must consider changing their feed provider

•••
•••
•••
While the stats delay is quite annoying, I think the main issue remains unchanged. The 2 click landers are, at least :imho: the biggest problem. It would be great if PP lets their users chose whether we'd want 1 or 2 click landers,...shouldn't really be that difficult to set up....

•••
IntelBank.com said:
While the stats delay is quite annoying, I think the main issue remains unchanged. The 2 click landers are, at least :imho: the biggest problem. It would be great if PP lets their users chose whether we'd want 1 or 2 click landers,...shouldn't really be that difficult to set up....

I agree...now tell that to the guys at Parked.com! ;)

•••
It's against their contract to offer 1 click landers.

Donny

•••
Donny said:
It's against their contract to offer 1 click landers.

Donny

Got ya!
You're too cool Donny ;)
Thanks for the explanation.
PARKED.COM rules! :D

•••
did that DOS attack take out parking panel? My stats haven't been updated from 5/10! There hasn't been any kind of communication either. :td:

•••
Aginst WHO's contract?

I have one-click landers at Parked.com

h-m-o.com
golfgloves.net
and a few others...

GoPC

•••
Alas, I havnt been updated since Thurs either... Still waiting to see. Rather annoying if you ask me.

Justin

•••
domainspade said:
Alas, I havnt been updated since Thurs either... Still waiting to see. Rather annoying if you ask me.

Justin

Ditto
:o

•••
FINALLY... got my approval to Parking Panel.

Funny thing... I can't get an email to Britt. Keeps coming back as UNDELIVERABLE. And I'm clicking the email link from within Parking Panel.

Anyway, can't very well email in my W2 if the email won't go through. This has been a 2 Month exercise in futility thus far. :(

GoPC

•••
Same here....
Agreed, this is approaching the realm of unacceptable business behavior. If we'd let our clients wait 4 days+ to answer requests OR deliver what we need to deliver as a functioning business, we'd have zero clients left and would stand in line at the unemployment office. :td::td:

•••
Ive directed Brit to this thread, hopefully he will review and resolve.

•••
I'll forego the $0.43 I've earned so far and leave by Friday if things don't dramatically improve.

•••
i registered last week, i'm waiting for the answer :)
i have some domains and namedrive isn't giving me nothing :/

•••
I have received confirmation of approval 2 days ago.
More than one month after initial application so what :)

•••
sdsinc said:
I have received confirmation of approval 2 days ago.
More than one month after initial application so what :)

..."so what" pretty much sums it up! ;)

•••
Well, i'll be damned! I just got Friday's stats!!!! SWEET! .... :sick:

Let's just address one thing real quick: Although this may not make me the most popular guy on here, but with a 3-4 day stats delay HOW in the world can anyone make use of Moniker's domain tasting service?
Before the taste haters jump out the bushes now, i'd be dumb not to take advantage of the service, unfortunately it's rendered useless when you're dealing with such a huge delay on PP that by the time you can adjust or make use of the return service, it's way too late. That's just sad! :|

•••
Now, In PP's defense. Its a relatively new program. All the kinks are getting worked out. Things that arent working, they are fixing and the program is improving. The payouts are still pretty high and although the revenue stats being delayed is a hastle (especially when tasting domains) I still think as more time passes the system will get more stable with quicker stat updates.

Is it for everyone? No. Probably not even me. I will more than likely turn to my own personal sales site with my domain names in the near future, but I will say I believe I see more changes and growth in parking panel, then another other parking company I have been with.

•••
Well, so far Parked.com is BY FAR THE BEST for me...not to say that PP will not improve in the future.
I actually received an email from Britt today telling me that updating the stats reports is one of their MAIN priorities after the DDOS attack.
We'll see...
But I do agree that they have many things right in their service.
Unfortunately, not all.

Last edited:
•••
I wholeheartedly agree with both of you. There are a lot of good things about PP, however, i could live with a little less spic and span backend and take quicker stats or one click landers in exchange. Of course, no company or service can serve "us" all, wouldn't it be nice, though?

In the end, i think it's going to point towards making your own network of sites and get on the adsense/affiliate train, at least this way one can kick his/her own arse if things don't work as intended. ;)

*which means that i'll most likely have my own footprints on my ass before too long...*

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back