IT.COM

A parking company few know about that has really impressed me thus far

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
ParkingPanel.com

I was referred there by a fairly prominent DNFer after seeing the landers on his pages. Even though they indicate they're more apt to approve people if they are referred, it seems most people have had no problem even without a referral, so no need to mention me or anything. Here's some examples of landers:

*WARNING, am mentioning some adult domains with adult language*

Adult:
AsianSex.com
9InchCocks.com (my lone parked domain thus far, MUCH better lander than Skenzo or anyone else thus far)

Non-Adult:
MegaMillion.com
UBrowse.com
BridalLane.com
FreeHostingPackage.com

So...landers are fine and dandy, but what do we all want? More money, right? Well, my adult domain being an apt name to test being that it gets about 800 uniques a day, it's been making some amazing revenue-per-click especially so far, about 39 cents per click on average thus far. The dude who referred me indicated his RPC has held up, but I'm obviously wanting to see for myself. If it does, I'm going to start moving more and more names there.

You can now customize your landers, colors, and themes, have a name rotate landers or stick with what it's on, etc. The amazing thing is that in the time I've known about them, they've introduced the customization AND had some more landers created. In the same amount of time (1 week), most parking programs are too busy announcing huge changes coming, and months go by without crap happening. I've been very impressed with ParkingPanel's resolve thus far.

The main peeve I've had with ParkingPanel is that at times, their site and sometimes the parked pages load slowly, and it can possibly affect CTR. Still, thus far, the end result of revenue made on the domain I've tested has bested both TrafficClub and Klickerz (both Skenzo feeds), Parked.com, DS, and SedoPro, all purportedly great for adult.

Make sure to list your best names when signing up to make sure you get approved. Also, if you have names that have not been monetizing well, and you have a thought in mind that you would like to see on a parked page on the domain, add that in comments OR email [email protected]. He's very responsive and has helped ensure that I start out on a strong foot there, and can do the same for you. Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The parking pages looks pretty good.
Nice find :)

•••
The revenue generated on Parking Panel is definitely great and the the ability to customize has improved greatly the past few days with their recent update of the customization options.

You'll have to be patient though, the stats don't show up until the following day and sometimes takes 2 days for the stats to be shown but it is well worth the wait.

Hope they improve the speed the pages load though.

•••
Do they have traffic/number of domain requirements?

•••
Some attractive landing pages, I will definetly be giving them a try.

•••
Very nice landing pages. That's a good find NT.

•••
linker said:
Do they have traffic/number of domain requirements?

No requirement, I applied for an account on 25th of March and they approved my account on 2nd of April :) They also show CPL ads on domain parking pages and mix up with PPC ads.

•••
cancerian said:
No requirement, I applied for an account on 25th of March and they approved my account on 2nd of April :) They also show CPL ads on domain parking pages and mix up with PPC ads.
cool, thanks, just filled out the application...

•••
I applied today, and was approved within an hour.

•••
yeah, I was approved really fast as well...

But, as a Canadian I am not used to having to mess around with tax stuff:

Note: You must contact us with your Federal Tax ID Number. Payment will not be made without correct FEIN Number. Contact your account manager with any questions. Foreign entities must file the appropriate documentation with U.S. Tax authorities for payment.
Any of you guys Canadian? Just wondering how you handle this part?

•••
domainspade said:
I applied today, and was approved within an hour.

Wow, pretty quick. I think it took them a day or two with me.

I will admit the stats run pretty slow, and that'll be one thing I suggest they change eventually (it's not uber important...we're just in that internet age where we need lickety split on just about everything). Also, I'd like them to provide host stats just in case we are going to sell a name and need the traffic sources or whatnot. Seems like the load times are doing better, which is good.

Yesterday, I did about $78 on 9ic, better than the day before, mainly because of the clickthrough increasing. RPC went down a mere penny to $.34 yesterday. On Sedo, once I found good keywords to optimize to, I saw my optimization work go down the drain as the RPC went down about 4 cents a day from $.36 to $.13 by the time I took the name off. So down just a penny is a pleasant sight to see! Hopefully since it's auto-optimizing, they can possibly increase it further, but I can't complain about that kind of RPC on a high-traffic adult name!

•••
NameTrader.com said:
Wow, pretty quick. I think it took them a day or two with me.

I will admit the stats run pretty slow, and that'll be one thing I suggest they change eventually (it's not uber important...we're just in that internet age where we need lickety split on just about everything). Also, I'd like them to provide host stats just in case we are going to sell a name and need the traffic sources or whatnot. Seems like the load times are doing better, which is good.

Yesterday, I did about $78 on 9ic, better than the day before, mainly because of the clickthrough increasing. RPC went down a mere penny to $.34 yesterday. On Sedo, once I found good keywords to optimize to, I saw my optimization work go down the drain as the RPC went down about 4 cents a day from $.36 to $.13 by the time I took the name off. So down just a penny is a pleasant sight to see! Hopefully since it's auto-optimizing, they can possibly increase it further, but I can't complain about that kind of RPC on a high-traffic adult name!

It will be interesting to see how they do. My domains dont generate nearly that kind of revenue, but with proper optimization, I may just spend more time working on that then focusing on domain sales.

Justin

•••
They do have some interesting templates...

I have just applied to them also... there are a few names I am having a hard time monetizing that get decent traffic.

•••
Thanks for sharing.
@DNF,another friend referred this Company.:)
I am try to apply ...

•••
Just applied, let's see what's coming back.

great tip, thanks!

•••
I love the "I am a > Domainer" part B-)

•••
Canadian tax info

linker said:
yeah, I was approved really fast as well...

But, as a Canadian I am not used to having to mess around with tax stuff:

Any of you guys Canadian? Just wondering how you handle this part?

Hi Linker, yes I'm in Canada and have been down this road before. You need to fill in a US gov, form called a W8-BEN and fax it to whoever is asking for this info. It's a really quite basic form and is just a statement that you are a non-US citizen and not operating a business within the US. This way the park company does not have to hold back any US taxes. It's an easy form to find online, just do a quick Google search on the form number I show above. Cheers, CanBrit

•••
just applied and try my baby products domain

•••
canbrit said:
Hi Linker, yes I'm in Canada and have been down this road before. You need to fill in a US gov, form called a W8-BEN and fax it to whoever is asking for this info. It's a really quite basic form and is just a statement that you are a non-US citizen and not operating a business within the US. This way the park company does not have to hold back any US taxes. It's an easy form to find online, just do a quick Google search on the form number I show above. Cheers, CanBrit
Thanks canbrit, I will look for that form and send it off...

•••
But my account is in review,I didn't login to acct for two weeks and I didn't still add any domain for park...they are not professional.

•••
vbigdeli said:
But my account is in review,I didn't login to acct for two weeks and I didn't still add any domain for park...they are not professional.

Email Britt and see what the problem may be. I've never heard of anyone not make it in yet, but they could possibly not be approving you.

•••
So far, Im loving their templates, there gorgeous. Im curious how these will be viewed by SE's - you have the ability to put in a title, so Im wondering if these will get indexed? Also - so far some great looking templates, 2 of my fav:

Religion.fm
AnimalDefenseAttorney.com

I'll just have to wait and see what they RPC is.

•••
Well, my main adult name went up to over $80 yesterday...only a few bucks up, but up is better than down. I just put about 10 non-adult names on there and will see how those do. Most of them are high traffic that have been difficult to monetize, but will be putting PN.net and FinancialCounseling.com on there too when I get those. So far so good.

•••
I think eventually, once they get the more important stuff out of the way, I'll request that they either provide more up-to-date stats, provide host data (what's referring the traffic at the very least) or both. I hate the wait for the stats, even though I know it's just me being impatient!

STATS FOR YESTERDAY ARE UP. Hooray...my adult name did $98, $16 more than yesterday! CTR slowly rising, and RPC went UP 3 cents from yesterday! My non-adult names I added yesterday were not on for much of the day, but still made about $5, and actually got $1.10 per click on 3 clicks on one of the names. Given the sharp traffic increase on that particular name recently, if they optimize it well, I can see it doing $20+ a day (and I backordered that one on Snapnames about a year ago with no other bidders, lol). I'm starting to really get excited about this place.

•••
if they optimize it well

What do you mean. They do the optimization, not you?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back