IT.COM

A parking company few know about that has really impressed me thus far

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
ParkingPanel.com

I was referred there by a fairly prominent DNFer after seeing the landers on his pages. Even though they indicate they're more apt to approve people if they are referred, it seems most people have had no problem even without a referral, so no need to mention me or anything. Here's some examples of landers:

*WARNING, am mentioning some adult domains with adult language*

Adult:
AsianSex.com
9InchCocks.com (my lone parked domain thus far, MUCH better lander than Skenzo or anyone else thus far)

Non-Adult:
MegaMillion.com
UBrowse.com
BridalLane.com
FreeHostingPackage.com

So...landers are fine and dandy, but what do we all want? More money, right? Well, my adult domain being an apt name to test being that it gets about 800 uniques a day, it's been making some amazing revenue-per-click especially so far, about 39 cents per click on average thus far. The dude who referred me indicated his RPC has held up, but I'm obviously wanting to see for myself. If it does, I'm going to start moving more and more names there.

You can now customize your landers, colors, and themes, have a name rotate landers or stick with what it's on, etc. The amazing thing is that in the time I've known about them, they've introduced the customization AND had some more landers created. In the same amount of time (1 week), most parking programs are too busy announcing huge changes coming, and months go by without crap happening. I've been very impressed with ParkingPanel's resolve thus far.

The main peeve I've had with ParkingPanel is that at times, their site and sometimes the parked pages load slowly, and it can possibly affect CTR. Still, thus far, the end result of revenue made on the domain I've tested has bested both TrafficClub and Klickerz (both Skenzo feeds), Parked.com, DS, and SedoPro, all purportedly great for adult.

Make sure to list your best names when signing up to make sure you get approved. Also, if you have names that have not been monetizing well, and you have a thought in mind that you would like to see on a parked page on the domain, add that in comments OR email [email protected]. He's very responsive and has helped ensure that I start out on a strong foot there, and can do the same for you. Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Moving all my names out of pp, horrible disappointment. Highly fluctuating stats just doesn't add up.

•••
Ive read this thread with much interest and have realised a few things.

If I do not have USA type names that are searched in the USA or sex names, then this service would be no good for me.
As I am also overseas and want the money wired, I have to make 2,500 USD before that happens. That would/could take a long time.
I have still sent off emails to Britt and the company and stiill waiting on reply (I only sent emails in the last hour os so).

So now I hope someone can help a newbie like me.

I have many property / real estate names for world portal type sites and many country property domains such as: usaproperty.tv etc.

What would be the best way to make money on these names until my actual web sites are online?

For instance, if I put in "usa property" into google search, it comes back with 191,000,000 sites, if I put in "us property", it comes back with 593,000,000 sites..

My question is, if i owned names with those keywords, I should generate good dollars right? If so, what do you recommend me to do?

I am eager to get them all on,line :lala:

thanks heaps.

•••
hello !
if u dont have any traffic from this domains i suggest you develop them a bit(wordpress is an esay way)
and let google crawl them for some months.
Then park them and you will see some difference.

•••
Cheers for the info. I dont have time to develop them as an adsense type of way as they are being developed as websites at the moment. I just wanted to make a few bucks until they go online.

Anyway, I just parked 150 names on sedo (thats a big job when many are with different hosts), so Ill see what happens.

thanks again.

•••
I'm pretty happy with the CPC's I'm getting. On some domains I am getting $1.20, 80 cents and even $1.80. The CTR's are improving too. I keep playing around with various themes etc. Its getting better.

Btw, I notice that PP loads faster with Firefox and is real slow with IE. Anyone else notice the same?

•••
Varon said:
I'm pretty happy with the CPC's I'm getting. On some domains I am getting $1.20, 80 cents and even $1.80. The CTR's are improving too. I keep playing around with various themes etc. Its getting better.

Btw, I notice that PP loads faster with Firefox and is real slow with IE. Anyone else notice the same?

While the sites build quickly, the backend for domainers, especially the login and stats compiler takes forever to load - i'm on FF.
However, i don't mind the loading times for me, if the frontpages come up quickly.

•••
I've got one click on a new domain I added there worth $0.86!!

No luck with my .in and .co.in names though, any ideas Varon?

•••
IntelBank.com said:
While the sites build quickly, the backend for domainers, especially the login and stats compiler takes forever to load - i'm on FF.
However, i don't mind the loading times for me, if the frontpages come up quickly.

Yeah. My CPC's make up for all the other current issues with PP.

mwzd said:
No luck with my .in and .co.in names though, any ideas Varon?
I have some sites which get India traffic, they average 11-32 cents. Try changing the templates and colors. If you can pm me your domain, I can suggest you some changes which might help.

•••
Varon said:
I have some sites which get India traffic, they average 11-32 cents. Try changing the templates and colors. If you can pm me your domain, I can suggest you some changes which might help.

150+ domains, sure you want me to pm them to you?

And how long does 'optimization' take on auto?

Thx

Last edited:
•••
mwzd said:
150+ domains, sure you want me to pm them to you?

And how long does 'optimization' take on auto?

Thx

I'm not sure about the auto optimization feature and the results. I optimize it manually. 150 domains? lol... that would take a long time. If you need ideas on 1-2 domains and take off from there, I could help out.

•••
I noticed that PP stats are on time now. A welcome change. Britt had mentioned that PP had a new system in place. Today I was amazed to find that my India real estate domains started yielding CPC's of $1.57. Cool!

I'm actually liking PP. It definitely pays well. Thats what counts the most.

•••
Hi! I red all this thread copy and pasting to a .doc file. It took me 3 days.... LoL

I have been acepted few days ago and I tried with 10 regulars names (non adult) and after a week I get a click for 1.13. Pretty much for a name that get less than 10 cent a month at ND with more than 150 UV/month.

Anybody knows what happens with Britt? He never come back to give us his point of view.

I also have 4 new adult names from Saturday but nothing yet. A lot of search but no click.

•••
Makis77 said:
hello !
if u dont have any traffic from this domains i suggest you develop them a bit(wordpress is an esay way)
and let google crawl them for some months.
Then park them and you will see some difference.

never heard of this technique before . . . does the site stay indexed and the search traffic holds?

•••
yes it does,
most of all it has fresh links

•••
I'm still on the fence with PP, but I will hang in as I'm almost at the $25 mark.
My question pertains to whether a name shows nothing but dead links. I just sent over a fresh (ADULT) name and to see if it was working got nothing. I assume they are just optimizing?? Normally one gets working links from the get go.

Can anyone double check on this for me?

Many thanks!

:xf.love:

•••
sirengirl said:
I'm still on the fence with PP, but I will hang in as I'm almost at the $25 mark.
My question pertains to whether a name shows nothing but dead links. I just sent over a fresh (ADULT) name and to see if it was working got nothing. I assume they are just optimizing?? Normally one gets working links from the get go.

Can anyone double check on this for me?

Many thanks!

:xf.love:

Sirengirl, I sent a PM with my "research". ;)
It look like they have no ads to show.

•••
Varon said:
I noticed that PP stats are on time now.

What? When? How?

I still show a two day delay.

•••
mwzd said:
What? When? How?

I still show a two day delay.

Now that is very strange. In fact the stats seem to arrive by 2 pm EST each day. My stats for yesterday (5/22) came in around 1.30 pm EST today.

•••
A 24 hour delay is still not adequate, imho!

•••
•••
I decided to leave my $3 in their coffee pot and move on...

•••
Makis77 said:
did anyone got paid?

I am waiting right now for payment, I have been with them for long enough and have submitted all my tax information (including a tax form I had to fax over).

This upcomming week I will begin to pester them about my payout - which is a few hundred dollars.

Justin

•••
domainspade said:
I am waiting right now for payment, I have been with them for long enough and have submitted all my tax information (including a tax form I had to fax over).

This upcomming week I will begin to pester them about my payout - which is a few hundred dollars.

Justin

I've been with them since April 2nd. 45 days net means April revenue gets paid in mid-June. TrafficClub wound up taking exactly that long to pay me for March, so it's not JUST PP that's like this. Yea, it'd be NICE to have it sooner, but oh well.

•••
If my payment goes through OK, I might be moving 200-300 domains to ParkingPanel to see how they perform on a somewhat larger scale.

So far they have been OK, but stats are just way to unpredictable.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back