Domain Empire

A parking company few know about that has really impressed me thus far

NameSilo
Watch
ParkingPanel.com

I was referred there by a fairly prominent DNFer after seeing the landers on his pages. Even though they indicate they're more apt to approve people if they are referred, it seems most people have had no problem even without a referral, so no need to mention me or anything. Here's some examples of landers:

*WARNING, am mentioning some adult domains with adult language*

Adult:
AsianSex.com
9InchCocks.com (my lone parked domain thus far, MUCH better lander than Skenzo or anyone else thus far)

Non-Adult:
MegaMillion.com
UBrowse.com
BridalLane.com
FreeHostingPackage.com

So...landers are fine and dandy, but what do we all want? More money, right? Well, my adult domain being an apt name to test being that it gets about 800 uniques a day, it's been making some amazing revenue-per-click especially so far, about 39 cents per click on average thus far. The dude who referred me indicated his RPC has held up, but I'm obviously wanting to see for myself. If it does, I'm going to start moving more and more names there.

You can now customize your landers, colors, and themes, have a name rotate landers or stick with what it's on, etc. The amazing thing is that in the time I've known about them, they've introduced the customization AND had some more landers created. In the same amount of time (1 week), most parking programs are too busy announcing huge changes coming, and months go by without crap happening. I've been very impressed with ParkingPanel's resolve thus far.

The main peeve I've had with ParkingPanel is that at times, their site and sometimes the parked pages load slowly, and it can possibly affect CTR. Still, thus far, the end result of revenue made on the domain I've tested has bested both TrafficClub and Klickerz (both Skenzo feeds), Parked.com, DS, and SedoPro, all purportedly great for adult.

Make sure to list your best names when signing up to make sure you get approved. Also, if you have names that have not been monetizing well, and you have a thought in mind that you would like to see on a parked page on the domain, add that in comments OR email [email protected]. He's very responsive and has helped ensure that I start out on a strong foot there, and can do the same for you. Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ParkingPanel is one of Klickerz new platform partners, one of several. I really hated to see Skenzo suddenly and without cause terminate our contract but after seeing ParkingPanel's results I wasn't too upset about it, if ya know what I mean.

:D

•••
I tried ParkingPanel.com and had horrible results...

Names that get 20 uniques a day would show 10 uniques a day there.... No conversions.. I have at least 10 names with 0 clicks this month! :td:

•••
Looks like they'll be making payments today for Aprils earnings... This should make those who have patiently waited for their payments quite happy...

Pretty sure Nametrader will be looking forward to this having carried PP's banner in the past 2 months... :P

•••
unholy1 said:
Looks like they'll be making payments today for Aprils earnings... This should make those who have patiently waited for their payments quite happy...

Pretty sure Nametrader will be looking forward to this having carried PP's banner in the past 2 months... :P

Whaddya know?

"Dear NameTrader.com,

Stormwest Corporation just sent you money with PayPal."

Payment...on time. And a company revered for customer service, Moniker, still hasn't gotten me payment for April even though they are supposed to at the end of the following month. Crikey...

•••
Spoke with Brit, should be getting a payment as well... but have yet to recieve it... Should get taken care of shortly though.

Updated - (20 minutes later)

Just recieved Aprils Payout.... Thanks PP!!!

•••
domainspade said:
Just recieved Aprils Payout.... Thanks PP!!!

Same here...thanks Brit! ;)

•••
Noticed this thread was updated, checked my email... and there it was: "April 2007 ParkingPanel.com Revenues" :D

•••
After re-reviewing... I noticed that my payment included no parking refferal money..... Anyone else check to see if this is the same case?

Justin

•••
domainspade said:
After re-reviewing... I noticed that my payment included no parking refferal money..... Anyone else check to see if this is the same case?

Justin

Sheesh, I completely forgot about that. Mind didn't include any either. LMK if you get it resolved...if not, I'll have a word with Brit tonight. It's wrong IMO to not list that revenue on the site to begin with or what % share it is.

•••
•••
NameTrader - its 5% (according to Brit when I first signed up) and I just got my Refferal Money via Paypal with the following note:

Here is your April 2007 ParkingPanel.com Referral Revenue. This revenue reflects a percentage of your referred customers revenue. This number largely depends on the domain performance of the portfolios under your referral code.

Remember, ParkingPanel never takes referral revenue from your users, we eat the costs included to help keep quality users on our system keeping prices high and costs low. Your referral is a vote of confidence for your referred users so please refer only legitimate users to the ParkingPanel.com system.

•••
got paid too,
i m waiting for referral if any available.

thnax PP

•••
Got paid for April. Pretty happy with their service. :)

•••
domainspade said:
NameTrader - its 5% (according to Brit when I first signed up) and I just got my Refferal Money via Paypal with the following note:

Yea, I wound up getting it PP'd to me somewhat later. Right on.

•••
Talking about referral payments... shouldn't the link at the bottom of each page on each parked domain automatically have the referral code of the account owner?

•••
not only this,
i didnt find any referral stats about incomes.
Is this available?

•••
edited my stats have been corrected

Last edited:
•••
Is anyone's payment history updated to reflect payment? I have requested to get paid by check but I don't see any updates in my payment history.

Thanks

•••
just checked, my payment history is blank

•••
I received my check payment by US Postal service today for April parking as promised

•••
I have been paid for April, but my payment history shows no entries. I think the payment details might take time to load.

•••
Did you, or anyone, receive April, 2007 payment yet?

NameTrader.com said:
Moniker, still hasn't gotten me payment for April even though they are supposed to at the end of the following month. Crikey...
Hi, NT:

It is now Friday afternoon, June 22, 2007 ...

So, did you receive your April, 2007 parking payment from Moniker/TrafficClub yet?

Still waiting for mine.

NP

•••
NP41215 said:
Hi, NT:

So, did you receive your April, 2007 parking payment from Moniker/TrafficClub yet?

Still waiting for mine.

NP

ya i got a wire transfer today

•••
NP41215 said:
Hi, NT:

Still waiting for mine.

NP

Not yet. Less than pleased am I.

•••
yoshine said:
ya i got a wire transfer today
Does Moniker/TrafficClub charge for wire transfer?

I suppose that means they are just beginning to mail out the payments for April.

That would mean a few more days of wait for those receiving payment by mail.

Thanks for the update.

NP

NameTrader.com said:
Not yet. Less than pleased am I.
Thanks for the update.

Yoshine received April payment on Friday, but that's by wire transfer.

So for those receiving payment by postal mail, looks like it will be next week before the mailed check (assuming Moniker/TrafficClub finishes all the check mailing on Friday, June 22, 2007) arrives.

At least it now appears, or so I hope, the April checks are finally in the mail -- a positive development.

So, still waiting, but with anticipation.

NP

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back