IT.COM

registrars A name I want is 30+ days past expiration at NameBright/DropCatch, can I get it early?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
A name I want for personal use shows registered at NameBright/DropCatch. It is 30+ days past it's expiration date. I've been searching everywhere to see if it is up for auction anywhere. I get a lot of domains from GoDaddy auctions when they go past 30 days expired.

Will they offer the name before it goes all the way to Pending Delete and dropped?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Whats the registration date? If new date it has been caught and re regged. If it hasn’t dropped yet you can request on DropCatch etc. and no GD does not have every expiring name run through there.

•••
Namebright names get auctionned on DropCatch starting at $10, under the Pre-release category. It happens before the redemption period.

•••
Namebright names get auctionned on DropCatch starting at $10, under the Pre-release category. It happens before the redemption period.
So I guess I have to wait another 40 days for it to completely drop?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back