Domain Empire

A little late but... better late than never, they say!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MariaEl

Upgraded Member
Impact
Hi! I have been putting this greeting off for some time now, because first I wanted to be sure I could understand the site's basic features. I enjoy reading as much as possible, and I am thankful to have the opportunity to learn so much here. English is not my first language; while I have a good reading comprehension, I find it a bit difficult to write fluently, so please excuse me if my posts are too long or too "wordy". And I welcome corrections, of course!

I am here to learn!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello @MariaEl

Welcome to NamePros.

If English is not your first language then I will suggest you to always double check the spelling of domains before buying them. And avoid dealing in complex combinations.

It's great that you enjoy reading. Keep exploring NamePros blog section.

Cheers :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Hello,

Welcome to NamePros!

Here are some links that may help you navigate the forum.

We have many resources that are designed to help you get started:

Domain Name Discussions is the most popular place in the entire industry to discuss domains with domainers and ask questions.

Additionally, the following guides will help you navigate the marketplace to sell your domains:
  • The Marketplace Guide will help you with listing your domains for sale on NamePros.
  • The Domain Name Listing Guide will help explain the different sections on NamePros for domain sales and how to use them.
  • The Auction Guide will help walk you through starting an auction on NamePros.
Last but not least, please check out our brief welcome guide that shows you all the great resources we have on NamePros:

NamePros Resources Guide

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need anything. I'm always happy to help and answer any questions that you may have.

I look forward to seeing you around!

•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
Thank you very much, @Pierre Barnard and sorry I am replying late, I was offline.
I am from Uruguay, South America.
Oh wow, don't think I ever met anyone from Uruguay before. Is there a lot of domain investors there? I am from South Africa, most people here don't yet realise the true potential of a good domain name here, but I'm trying to change that perception (and have been trying for the last 7 years).

•••
•••
•••
•••
Oh wow, don't think I ever met anyone from Uruguay before. Is there a lot of domain investors there? I am from South Africa, most people here don't yet realise the true potential of a good domain name here, but I'm trying to change that perception (and have been trying for the last 7 years).
I have to investigate a little further to give you a better informed answer, but there don't seem to be as many domain investors here yet as you are accustomed to find elsewhere. However, the other day I saw someone from Uruguay participating in a Contest on Squadhelp, and, from the portfolio, I could figure they are domain investing people.

I am sure you will succeed in your purpose of enlightening others with regards to the benefits of a good domain name, all the best for that!

Last edited:
•••
•••
I intended to edit a little and accidentally duplicated the post, and now I don't find an option to delete, sorry!
Don’t worry about it I reported you

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you very much, @henry93 ! Will surely follow your advice, I really hate misspelling in general, and I imagine how bad it can turn out when dealing with domain names.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
I have to investigate a little further to give you a better informed answer, but there don't seem to be as many domain investors here yet as you are accustomed to find elsewhere. However, the other day I saw someone from Uruguay participating in a Contest on Squadhelp, and, from the portfolio I could figure they are in domain investing people.

I am sure you will keep having success in your purpose of enlightening others with regards to the benefits of a good domain name, congratulations and all the best for that projects!

•••
•••
I have to investigate a little further to give you a better informed answer, but there don't seem to be as many domain investors here yet as you are accustomed to find elsewhere. However, the other day I saw someone from Uruguay participating in a Contest on Squadhelp, and, from the portfolio I could figure they are in domain investing people.

I am sure you will keep having success in your purpose of enlightening others with regards to the benefits of a good domain name, congratulations and all the best for that projects!

I intended to edit a little and accidentally duplicated the post, and now I don't find an option to delete, sorry!

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back