NameSilo

news A great B-Day gift

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Got me a new office chair from my beautiful GF for my Bday. Thanks for the support babe!!
orv72s.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you flip the image vertically so we all can see what you have there ?

•••
Happy Birthday....nice gift!

•••
Is that a vape unit on the left that I see?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Alright, a fellow vaper.....
Anyone else here vape?

Right now enjoying some good blueberry! hahahahhahahaa

•••
Happy Bday JudgeMind
must admit when i saw the pic i was hoping youd done a Kanye West and left some dodgy tab open

•••
nice!!!
thanks for support.. that was funny! intentionally or not!

I've not sat by computer for 5 years now.. got one of them standing upright stations.
and while I know to each his own, for me this is night and day difference.. so I got no choice but to praise and recommend it.

happy bday

•••
•••
•••
So good. Your gf must be a good wife material. I can see.

•••
So good. Your gf must be a good wife material. I can see.
She got him that chair; she don't mind him sitting on that chair for hours in front of the computer...

•••
She got him that chair; she don't mind him sitting on that chair for hours in front of the computer...

Thats one way of thinking about it. I dont disagree. But my point of view is different. Domainers like us sit on computer for many hours selling, buying, digging gems. We all have back pain. A good chair solves this problem. Therefore, she is a good wife material. I can see it even just by looking at one picture.

•••
Thats one way of thinking about it. I dont disagree. But my point of view is different. Domainers like us sit on computer for many hours selling, buying, digging gems. We all have back pain. A good chair solves this problem. Therefore, she is a good wife material. I can see it even just by looking at one picture.
Some chairs comes with a back massagers; and ohhh hahh, those are good chairs. ...

•••
•••
Happy Bday Mate... now go get some Belgian Chocolate for Mme...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back