Dynadot

advice A Chinese buyer keeps emailing me about LLLL.Com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello there,

I receive daily emails from a chinese buyer having this email: [email protected]

He gives me offers for LLLL.Com domains and when i accept, he never replies again.

This person keeps sending mails everyday.

So what is your advice? and do you have the same case?

Thank you,
Moustafa

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have received good offer for 3 domains from [email protected] and I am selling through escrow.com
is that safe to sell through Escrow.com?
any known scam?
I have sent the authorization code to buyer and got transfer confirmation email from ename.net
the transfer confirmation email is in Chinese and translation doesn't confirm that who is going to take the ownership?

any advise?

•••
is that safe to sell through Escrow.com?
yes, your money is safe with escrow.

any known scam?
I keep receiving emails from same email address vv...., but their offers are usually quite lower than current market values. So I do not even reply to them anymore. If I can ask which domains did you sell?

any advise?
Take screenshots of whois details before and after the transfer.

•••
Yes, what are your domain names that you try to sell via Escrow?

•••
•••
Here's the email from this moron [email protected] - keep in mind I've sold this domain and others he's spamming about. He also CC's the abuse dpt of the registrar every time, they must hate his guts by now:

Hello and good day,
I located your contact information in a domain name whois lookup and seems that you own this name.

I am very interested in your name and I apologise if you find this email intrusive.
Would you please let me know if you would be interested in selling the name in the subject of this email.

I am sincere buyer and I would like to offer you 1300.00 USD, consider it thanks.

If we reach an agreement, we can handle the transfer process via Escrow.com or DN.COM

Have a great day

•••
Hehe yep! Every day I get about 15 emails for a domain that I sold 3 months ago.

•••
i sold these
MMQT.COM 2k
JQXN.COM 1k
JMWR.COM 1k

•••
i sold these
MMQT.COM 2k
JQXN.COM 1k
JMWR.COM 1k
I don't know when you started the transaction, but today the minimum market value of any of these is more or less $2600

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back