NameSilo

A Bash!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I came up with an Idea that benefits both buyer and seller.

It's call a bash.

See rules and working LIve demo here :D :Bash Me!!!

Who Dares Wins

The system is simple, who ever makes the biggest donation in total gets the domain. I hope this bashing system develops at least in this forums :hehe:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So what do you guys think?

•••
Dont like the idea ;) But Good Luck!

•••
LOL,
well I think it's debatable. :lol:
I think seems fair since you can get away with a cheap domain.

•••
I never understood it, to be honest. :o
Good Luck with your sale.

•••
Hmm..I don't really understand it either. Could you please explain it a little more?

•••
Originally posted by romantic__
Hmm..I don't really understand it either. Could you please explain it a little more?

It was cancelled. :o
Perhaps he'll try one day again in the future ... and make it a bit more EASY to understand. A+ for effort, IMHO.
Have a great domain day.

•••
:)
I love that little thing you add on to your messages.. "Have a great domain day"...where did you come up with that?

•••
The point was to everyone to make 7+ donations, the highest donator will get the domain

•••
So it works like an auction system???

•••
yes, except you actually donate the money.
I should have lowered the donation minimum to like 3 or 4 dollars

•••
it sounds good!!! let me know when you have something like that next time!!

•••
•••
Originally posted by katrina
yeah! good luck!

Where you been, katrina? :o

:laugh:

•••
I think it's a creative idea. The only prob I see is the minimum bash price you're allowing.

People donating are basically buying a raffle ticket trying to get the domain. If the price is $7 or even $4, that's a lot of money to give away just end up with nothing. Heck, a lottery ticket is only $1 and I could win $10Million.

If the price was lowered to say $.25 minimum, then it would be less of a chance to take and more people could bash! And the winning basher might walk off with it for $2.00

•••
didnt know what bash was before, but i think i understand now , after Rj´s Post.

Seems to be a good system, hope we try it again :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back