IT.COM

sales A 3-Letter .Com and the Year's Biggest ccTLD Sale to Date Top This Week's Domain Sales Chart

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. A 3-letter .com and the year's biggest ccTLD sale to date are the headliners on our latest weekly all extension Top 20 Sales Chart. The .coms swept 14 of the 20 chart entries but country code domains managed to fill four spots and two went to non .com gTLDs (both new gTLDs) with both of those ranking in the year's top ten in that category. You can get all of the details on this week’s sales here: https://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2019/20190327.htm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Not surprised to see a (dot)de but was hoping to see my countries extension, (dot)ca

•••
GPO.com at $50,000 is a blockbuster sale ;)

•••
Not surprised to see a (dot)de but was hoping to see my countries extension, (dot)ca
I think alot of canuck sales do not get reported.

•••
Thanks for sharing @Ron Jackson !

The .de extension continues to do very well. 7 of 10 in the Year-to-date ccTLD top list says it all. So far, it’s a blowout!

•••
•••
Back