Established Member
Impact
Domain Name : Ph/os/pha/te.co
Purchase Price: Handreg 23-03-2018 for $9
Asking Price $1200
Sales Price : $1000 today
Venue : Outbound/Undeveloped.com
Hold time : 6 days
Net Profit : $991 (what impressed me about @Undeveloped is i received the payment on my paypal account one hour after transferred the name)

this is my fastest and Biggest sale ever. and the best part about it : i tried to sold this domain for $100 at DN wanted section 2 days after reg it but got no reply :xf.rolleyes:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats on a done deal my friend. Nice turnaround time. (y)

Did you direct an outbound buyer to the Undeveloped listing and conduct the sale or did he find it through Undeveloped?

•••
Congrats on a done deal my friend. Nice turnaround time. (y)

Did you direct an outbound buyer to the Undeveloped listing and conduct the sale or did he find it through Undeveloped?
outbound email and finalize the sales through undeveloped

•••
•••
•••
Nicely done mate, well played. 6 days and great ROI.... congrats :)

•••
Congratulations for making a nice quick sale, well done (y)

•••
•••
•••
•••
sorry to ask.. how do you get end users for this type of name..? cus i cant see from google any related domain name

•••
actually there is lots endusers for this domain.
if you can't find it on google, with $6 you can buy a list that contain 30-50 emails of "phosphate company" CEO (from linkedin) at fiverr, that's how i found my end users

•••
•••
Well done man, congrats. (y)
What was your initial email template? Was it just to let them know that the name is for sale or did you put in something more? Did you quote the price in the initial email?

•••
Congrats with the sale! Amazing!

actually there is lots endusers for this domain.
if you can't find it on google, with $6 you can buy a list that contain 30-50 emails of "phosphate company" CEO (from linkedin) at fiverr, that's how i found my end users

Very smart. Can you tell, how these gigs look like?

•••
@golan
something like "linkedin email list"

•••
•••
@kunkka

Hello xxx,

We are selling domain name “ xxxx.co “ Would you be interested in acquiring it?

i sent it to about 10 CEOs of phosphate/fertilizer company, 2 days later i got one "how much" reply and i quote my asking price ($1200) he counter it with $900 and we close the deal at $1000

•••
i take it you did not already have a list of outbound companeis to target, before you regged it?

•••
•••
i take it you did not already have a list of outbound companeis to target, before you regged it?
yes i didn't have it when regged this domain, but i know there is many potential endusers for this domain

•••
•••
•••
Congratulations on your big sale. And thank you so much for being so open to answering all the questions thrown at you. I've learnt a lot in the space of the few answers you gave

•••
This is amazing. Good job you did there

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back