Established Member
Impact
Domain Name : Ph/os/pha/te.co
Purchase Price: Handreg 23-03-2018 for $9
Asking Price $1200
Sales Price : $1000 today
Venue : Outbound/Undeveloped.com
Hold time : 6 days
Net Profit : $991 (what impressed me about @Undeveloped is i received the payment on my paypal account one hour after transferred the name)

this is my fastest and Biggest sale ever. and the best part about it : i tried to sold this domain for $100 at DN wanted section 2 days after reg it but got no reply :xf.rolleyes:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Fast sale👍
Congratulations 🎊

•••
•••
Who is data shows domain still with your name I.e. Mr Saleh azis
Or am I missing something?😎

Last edited:
•••
actually there is lots endusers for this domain.
if you can't find it on google, with $6 you can buy a list that contain 30-50 emails of "phosphate company" CEO (from linkedin) at fiverr, that's how i found my end users

Can you share the service provider link from fiverr ?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Good Job!
Congratulations !

•••
Congrat!
Quick question,
does your buyer reply from your outbound?
Because recently, i do the same. No reply but my domain view increase significantly.
I really appreciates if you can answer

•••
Congrats @s.azis , well done, nice name

•••
Everyone takes time before they take final decision! So.. IMO, let's not lose hope if they don't reply now.

•••
Congrat!
Quick question,
does your buyer reply from your outbound?
Because recently, i do the same. No reply but my domain view increase significantly.
I really appreciates if you can answer
yes they replied it with "how much" and negotiating the price..
in my short outbound email i insert live link to my landing page at undeveloped, the domain price set on BIN along with make offer, so i assume the buyer already know my asking price when he ask "how much"

•••
•••
•••
Awesome dude, congratulations!

•••
Congrats!!! Great work!

Excuse my ignorance on this one, but how were you able to transfer the domain name before the initial 60 day lock was lifted?

•••
Congrats!!! Great work!

Excuse my ignorance on this one, but how were you able to transfer the domain name before the initial 60 day lock was lifted?
You can push to another account immediatly after registration on most registrars. I guess it wasn't a transfer to another registrar.

•••
Now that was an inspiring story!

It also made me learn few techniques to find a potential buyer.
Keep it up!

•••
I have a quick question : In-spite of having various choices to select a platform to do the transaction, why you have chosen UPDEVELOPED?

Any advantage you see in terms of fees?
You could have easily chosen Payoneer Escrow and it would have reduced the fees?

Also have put BIN or make an offer at all the platforms for this domain as your buyer could have checked any of them before?

Your reply will be helpful and much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
•••
You can push to another account immediatly after registration on most registrars. I guess it wasn't a transfer to another registrar.

That makes sense. I guess I misunderstood his wording. I haven't sold any domains through Undeveloped so I am not sure how their process works.

@s.azis did you have to push the name to a Undeveloped holding account before receiving the payment?

•••
•••
That makes sense. I guess I misunderstood his wording. I haven't sold any domains through Undeveloped so I am not sure how their process works.

@s.azis did you have to push the name to a Undeveloped holding account before receiving the payment?
right, i pushed the domain first to undev account.

•••
right, i pushed the domain first to undev account.
Awesome! I am curious as to what happens after you push it to them. Do they then ask the buyer to create an account at the same registrar where the name is registered so the buyer can get the name asap?

Does anyone know how marketplaces handle domain sales that were registered less than 60 days ago?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back