Established Member
Impact
Domain Name : Ph/os/pha/te.co
Purchase Price: Handreg 23-03-2018 for $9
Asking Price $1200
Sales Price : $1000 today
Venue : Outbound/Undeveloped.com
Hold time : 6 days
Net Profit : $991 (what impressed me about @Undeveloped is i received the payment on my paypal account one hour after transferred the name)

this is my fastest and Biggest sale ever. and the best part about it : i tried to sold this domain for $100 at DN wanted section 2 days after reg it but got no reply :xf.rolleyes:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@singhhooda
all my domain using undeveloped landing page with BIN price along with make offer.
and yes i choosing them because they only charge 9% sales fees.

•••
@singhhooda
all my domain using undeveloped landing page with BIN price along with make offer.
and yes i choosing them because they only charge 9% sales fees.
Thanks for your reply.

•••
Wow...Very impressive and fast deal.

•••
.co going up and many enduser like it if .com not available.

•••
Congrats and thank you for the fiverr info!!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Congratulations on the sale. This is an excellent ROI/Time to see. Very good job

Net Profit : $991 (what impressed me about @Undeveloped is i received the payment on my paypal account one hour after transferred the name)
I'm assuming you mean gross profit (i.e. before Undeveloped's commission and PP fees)? AFAIK, undeveloped charges 9% of the sale price as commission and ~4.4% by PP to receive funds (+ potentially currency conversion charge).

•••
I'm assuming you mean gross profit (i.e. before Undeveloped's commission and PP fees)? AFAIK, undeveloped charges 9% of the sale price as commission and ~4.4% by PP to receive funds (+ potentially currency conversion charge).

here is why undeveloped didn't charge me 9% commission : few months ago the only one IDN domain that i own sold at undeveloped, (a single character .com, i bought it at namesilo expired domain auction, the reason is because this domain previously sold at sedo for $3k) after the buyer complete the payment and receive the domain, he realize that he not bought single letter .com and asking undeveloped to cancel the transaction and refund his money, and they accept it since all IDN domain that listed at their marketplace is not marked as IDN. and for the compensation undeveloped offering me commission free transaction for my next sale.
about paypal fees i don't have idea about it, i receive $1k in my paypal account

•••
here is why undeveloped didn't charge me 9% commission : few months ago the only one IDN domain that i own sold at undeveloped, (a single character .com, i bought it at namesilo expired domain auction, the reason is because this domain previously sold at sedo for $3k) after the buyer complete the payment and receive the domain, he realize that he not bought single letter .com and asking undeveloped to cancel the transaction and refund his money, and they accept it since all IDN domain that listed at their marketplace is not marked as IDN. and for the compensation undeveloped offering me commission free transaction for my next sale.
about paypal fees i don't have idea about it, i receive $1k in my paypal account

Ah. Understood. Thank you for the detail. That's generious of Undeveloped.
About the PP fees, interesting. Perhaps Undeveloped uses PP mass pay which does not incur a receiving charge. Perhaps another member can clarify this point. Also, since you're based in Indonesia, I'm not sure if you're allowed to retain the funds in PP. If yes, then that's good. In my country, we cannot hold funds in PP so PP forcibly transfers the funds to our bank accounts which costs us addition in terms of forex conversion fees and transfer fees

•••
Amazing, great strategy. Keep it up!

•••
ive never considering using fiverr to find end-users, but then again i dont trust most fiverr sellers. When ive used them in the past the service has been shite

•••
wow....congratulations on the sale!

•••
•••
Nice, probably a reseller bought it since it went for $1,000 only. However, you did better than most domainers do!

•••
•••
•••
Congratulations, thanks for the details you use in your outbound and others, learned few things, thanks agaon.

•••
this is my fastest and Biggest sale ever. and the best part about it : i tried to sold this domain for $100 at DN wanted section 2 days after reg it but got no reply :xf.rolleyes:

DN wanted section didn't work for me too. I was wondering if it was my fault or it's a waste of time. Thanks for showing us DN wanted section doesn't work if you want to sell. People open threads in the wanted section but they don't buy anything.

•••
Congrats on the sale. That was quick.

•••
actually there is lots endusers for this domain.
if you can't find it on google, with $6 you can buy a list that contain 30-50 emails of "phosphate company" CEO (from linkedin) at fiverr, that's how i found my end users

Can you elaborate a little more in regards to this process of paying to acquire a list of possible end users on Fiver ive never heard of this but seems like a great method and i think we would all benefit greatly if you could explain this process to us in more detail please.
Thank you in advance for sharing with the community

•••
@s.azis Could you send me the fiverr members information that found the leads for you. I've used them in the past, but good members that do great work are hit and miss. Thanks in advance for your time, I will DM you.
Can you share the service provider link from fiverr ?

•••
What motivated you to handreg this domain name? Congrats btw :)

•••
•••
Congrats @s.azis and thanks for sharing!

•••
how can you find phosphate .co extension is not taken

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back