Dynadot

$8 or less -- Blackfriday or any promos and discounts for .com TRANSFER/RENEWAL only

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
hi all.

there is a lot of threads around for all kinds of extensions.. and I know most or many just want the good old .com . and put some more life into it for as cheap as possible...

so I am starting this thread so folk can just find out how to put some more life into your .com for cheaper than regular price.. via either transfer or renewal dicounts/promos/blackfriday/coupons etc. of course as we all know, renewal discounts are nearly non existent. so most of the stuff here should be transfer.

so anything.. blackfriday... boxing day.. xmas.. or just plain old coupons or other promos..

the cutoff price is $8. please do not post deals that are more than $8.

north american located registrars only please. canada and usa.

do not post hostgator or 1&1 deals here.

please keep thread on topic.

I'm just gonna post best trasnfer >$8 deals once here (after icann fee ~20cents):

epik.com 8.1 transfers.. gotta email support to get special pricing
-> expiry date unknown. check.

godaddy 8.2 transfer with domain club only (~70/year on coupon)

namesilo regular transfer 8.4.. never mind the one time coupon $1

thanks! enjoy.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Somewhere @Haris100 shared the trick of doing a pre-fund of $16.06 to meet the $15 minimum and be able to get 2 credits at NameBright
Or if you are doing many, do the exact amount, not all places allow you to pre-fund to the penny so I love this hack.

Yep that's important because they don't offer refunds. But the good thing is that the funds can be used to pay for domains caught by DropCatch.

•••
Decent coupon if you cannot wait - my best guess is next good (25-30%) coupon will be April 1st

New coupon MESALE 18%
*LIMITED TIME OFFER. MESALE coupon and offers end March 25, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. MESALE coupon is good for 18% off new domain names with no minimum purchase.

Tested working TRANSFERS MyDomain
COM NET ORG BIZ INFO US - $6.80 with code MESALE
all other extensions 18% off

•••
•••
•••
I've tried to transfer few domains to LCN ($6.20 per domain), but even though payment went through, they flagged the transaction as potentially insecure and asked me for verification (by calling their support).

I contacted them via chat and here is what they say about it:

LCN: "Your order's caught in our fulfilment queue. To resolve this we require verbal confirmation. Please call our team on +44 1438 342 490 to confirm your account security. Note we can only accept this if you call the number above. We cannot call you and cannot accept security over the LiveChat or ticketing systems.

Me: But I already have an account and have passed these security procedures during my previous purchase. Do I have to call you for every purchase?

LCN: Regardless I'm afraid you need to call in. It's a new policy we have implemented off of the back of our previous free transfer offer and the offer being heavily abused. Not for every purchase, no, but domain transfers have become much stricter for the aforementioned reasons."

Since that conversation could last God knows for how long, I decided that it is not worth. Will transfer to GD, or NameSilo, Name.com....

I don't mind to save as much as possible and I've used Domain.com family for that purpose, but this time I will pay $20 more for 10 domains and enjoy hassle free NameSilo.

Last edited:
•••
There is a $1 off single domain - single use transfer coupon SUMMER2017OFF
NameSilo - works even if you are already a customer - expires 31 August 2017 - includes privacy, good on any extension

Didn't work for me. Kind of sucks that after using one of their, NameSilo's, coupon like 3 years ago, nothing has worked ever since. I wouldn't mind if they'd reset the coupon limit every year.

•••
Hey @usernamex - here goes...

how many we can transfer any limit?

There is no limit on how many domains you can transfer into LCN at those prices.

However we cannot offer any bulk discounts on transfer fees - they are already as low as we can possibly go! But, as mentioned in this very thread, we can offer great bulk pricing for registrations and renewals: lcn.com/domain-names/bulk-pricing

When I visit the site. It shows for me a 646 area code. And seems to be new York based even though they show vat . So Europe also?

We're based just north of London, UK. However we do have a US contact number for our customers across the pond :)

Last edited:
•••
OK this isn't cheaper than LCN, yet it's a decent deal since Dynadot is mainstream (plus the code is hilarious!) AND it's good ALL month AND free privacy included

$8.15 .COM transfers with CODE: OCTOCOM
Take advantage of some of the cheapest rates in the industry. Transfer .COMs to Dynadot until 11:59 PST, 10/31/17 for only $8.15 (1st year reg.)
https://www.dynadot.com/domain/transfer.html

Added bonus - includes Free Privacy if you're into that sort of thing

•••
Transfers WORKING at DomFam with 25% coupon $40 minimum - tested at Domain.com and MyDomain

PICK2 coupon ends October 19, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. PICK2 is good for 25% off new products and services when you spend $40 or more in a single order. Maximum savings with the discount is $300.

BOLD indicates DomFam with this coupon is the best price

25% Coupon
COM ORG INFO - $6.22 [better price LCN $6.19]
BIZ US - $6.22
NET - $6,94 [better price LCN $6.19]
ME - $7.49
CO - $22.49 [better price $21.94 PorkBun]
IO - $37.49 [better prices elsewhere NCheap, moniker etc]
TV - $22.49

click to enlarge

np-ss-domfam-domain-com-pick2-10-16-2017.png

•••
There is currently an offer from LuckyRegister.com to transfer or register a .com for $0.99 plus ICANN fees.

Use the promo code COMSALELR. Limit of 1 per account.

You will need to be careful when checking out as the promo code got removed when I added my credit card number. Make sure you check the total amount and add the apply the promo code again.

Credits to Sinh. Cannot link to original thread as I am still a new member.

•••
Rebel.com – Transfers

***UPDATE*** use code 50xfer if the pricing is not correct for COM and CA***
kudos to @SuperBrander for getting the code : thumbs up :

with coupon COM $5.69

Rebel – limit 10 total per account – COM NET ORG CO CA
.net $5.00 .org $6.50 .co $12.50
https://www.rebel.com/i/blackfriday

Don’t waste Rebel on dot ORG since LCN is cheaper standard $6.19. Rebel is only place to have ever offered CO transfer deals to best of my knowledge.

The transfer promotion is 10 total transfers per client.
Domain registrations are up to 40 new .CA domains, other domain extensions are limit 10 per client.
From Friday, November 24 to Monday, November 28

They did not state the time zone for expiration, they are in Barbados which is GMT -4, get them done by the 27th to be safe : thumbs up :

PS So far they are verry slow, no emails yet on transfers started yesterday, yet as long as they are paid for with discount and in progress, should work out OK.
Also be aware to get on with support and have them MANUALLY disable Auto-Renew, they try to Auto Renew 45 days ahead of expiry and just in case keep a placeholder cc on file.

Last edited:
•••
Transferring tens of domains for $8+ brought tears to my eyes

•••
You still have to contact support and set this up manually with them AND if your account is set at $8.10 you will not be able to switch to paypal or credit card for any transactions so this a good deal only for people who are good at planning ahead for these funding methods.

OK Epik deal still good with minor tweaks - no more paying by PayPal
https://www.namepros.com/threads/8-10-com-new-registrations-transfers-renewals.982029/page-5

TL:DR [ originally posted by @robepik ]
. . . to get the $8.10 deal, here are the options:
- Wire funds into your Epik account
- Make a counter deposit at any Chase or Wells Fargo branch
- Pay via Bitcoin
- Sell or lease your domains via Epik -- your proceeds are deposited commission free, and tax-free, and are instantly available funds for domain purchases, etc

In other words, the $8.10 deal is completely on the table. . . . So, bottomline, if anyone wants the $8.10 deal, just contact your account rep or support, and they will update your account to the $8.10 cost deal subject to the above funding methods.
https://www.namepros.com/posts/6000003/

•••
Try NameSilo with the coupon in my signature. I think it would be the cheapest (except maybe the shady ones like 1&1 & co.) - $21.49

•••
Last edited:
•••
no transfer deals now.
hasn't been in a while.
just some reg promos

best now is reg promo is .com $7 dynadot til end april

•••
.com .net .org .info transfers are all just $6.49 at LCN.com

•••
They only accept credit card payments, no PayPal

It's safe to use CC at LCN.com. I've been using since 1year and they are popular and reliable in UK. Only issue is their domain management control panel which is very slow and not user-friendly. But their customer chat support is very good.

•••
•••
So there's a free transfer out from lcn.com?
Yes

If i will transfer my domains to LCN.com for $6.49 do i will be able to transfer them OUT benfore the end of the year? Do they have free push service?
You can transfer out 60 days after the initial transfer to lcn.com. Free push is available

•••
I placed 2 orders, but I haven't received any confirmation email, only the following message "Currently awaiting manual confirmation"
Contact them via chat. They sometimes verify accounts/payment methods. This is typically a one time activity only

•••
•••
domain / mydomain / netfirms / dotster
we checked a few days ago and even though it said 16.99, they were still 8.29 in cart credit @luantt
Of course that might have been they got the graphics ready for today when the 40% coupon *should* be announced

16.99 is the price on page only but if you try to transfer some domains & add to cart, the transfer price is still at $8.29 and can be discounted more using the Turkey coupon codes.
Good luck

•••
the coupon is NVU which totally looks like a typo in my original post : rolleyes :

heres a bunch more that worked in the past
SALE20...................Coupon Applied - SALE20: Save 20% on your entire order (exclusions apply).
NVU.........................Coupon Applied - 15% off your order.
15SALE...................Coupon Applied: 15SALE: Save 15% on your entire order (exclusions apply).
15ONLINE...............Coupon Applied - 15ONLINE: Save 15% (exclusions apply)
confirm10................Coupon Applied - 10% off your entire order
comeback10............Coupon Applied - 10% off your order

ETA: just tested 15% working - NVU or 15SALE just tested 10% working - confirm10 or comeback10
I tested at MyDomain.com

Last edited:
•••
netifrms hasn't had 2$ transfer promo for several months now

looks like 6.2$
2 posts up is the best now.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back