IT.COM

$8 or less -- Blackfriday or any promos and discounts for .com TRANSFER/RENEWAL only

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
hi all.

there is a lot of threads around for all kinds of extensions.. and I know most or many just want the good old .com . and put some more life into it for as cheap as possible...

so I am starting this thread so folk can just find out how to put some more life into your .com for cheaper than regular price.. via either transfer or renewal dicounts/promos/blackfriday/coupons etc. of course as we all know, renewal discounts are nearly non existent. so most of the stuff here should be transfer.

so anything.. blackfriday... boxing day.. xmas.. or just plain old coupons or other promos..

the cutoff price is $8. please do not post deals that are more than $8.

north american located registrars only please. canada and usa.

do not post hostgator or 1&1 deals here.

please keep thread on topic.

I'm just gonna post best trasnfer >$8 deals once here (after icann fee ~20cents):

epik.com 8.1 transfers.. gotta email support to get special pricing
-> expiry date unknown. check.

godaddy 8.2 transfer with domain club only (~70/year on coupon)

namesilo regular transfer 8.4.. never mind the one time coupon $1

thanks! enjoy.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
OK $6.22 COM transfers at Domain and MyDomain with coupon RED

NET transfer is $9.25 at MyDomain 25% = $6.94 with the 25% coupon

Happy Fourth of July! Celebrate with 25% off new products and services on MyDomain.com. Use coupon code RED at checkout. Sale ends July 4, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Exclusions apply.

Transfer prices are higher at NetFirms and I did not check Dotster since their renewals are highest

All transfer prices at Domain and MyDomain, lemme know if anything has changed this was checked early June
Prices BEFORE coupons
COM ORG INFO BIZ US - all $8.29 ME 9.99 NET 9.25 CO 29.99 IO 49.99

•••
Best Transfer Deals Today:

COM - LCN - $6.19
NET - LCN - $6.19
ORG - LCN - $6.19
INFO - LCN - $6.19
BIZ - DomFam - $8.29 (even without coupons this is best price)
US - ResellerClub $6.99 and nSilo $6.99

•••
Lots of people are looking for transfer deals, the coupons haven't been working lately for transfers at the DomFam - Domain/MyDomain/NetFirms/Dotster and there have been no other transfer promos for a couple months.

So re-posting - When no other offers are active, LCN has a great low standard transfer price so bump for lack of cheaper options!
https://www.lcn.com/domain-names/transfers

Pick the currency that best fits your needs! USD GBP or Euro
US $6.19 or 5 British Pound
COM NET ORG INFO
Always check the exchange rate, which may vary by your country as well

**New accounts *MIGHT* require manual verification - start a ticket or get on chat if you run into issues - direct support is helpful and speedy**

Last edited:
•••
SPOILER ALERT - it's OVER
https://www.namepros.com/posts/6369241/

How about FREE transfers? With a catch - it's at NetworkSolutions LOL
https://www.namepros.com/threads/fr...-free-1-year-extension-no-limitation.1042390/

COM NET ORG BIZ INFO - so far unknown if there is a limit or some terrible fate that will fall upon the brave souls that have taken advantage of this offer.

Please visit and post in the above thread for any questions, comments, complaints, warnings or success stories : grin :

All credit to @alcy for the heads up

Last edited:
•••
  • For me LCN has been a good registrar;
  • I did not have any issues transferring out;
  • They are not glorified a-holes like 1&1 or NetSol - as far as I know they're quite well known and appreciated in Britain;
  • ~300 of my domains are with LCN or have passed through LCN.
...all that being said I still prefer to use NameSilo mostly and I consider them to be the most trustworthy registrar.

Last edited:
•••
Kudos to @Domaniak for posting this coupon

TL:DR - best deal today $5.80 transfers with $60 minimum (7 transfers)

New 30% BIGBANG Code tested working at Domain.com for transfers - $60 minimum

- Spend $60 and enjoy 30% off
- Coupon code: BIGBANG
- valid till Dec. 31st, 2016 11:59 p.m. PST
- maximum savings with the discount is $300

If you do not have an account yet, you have to set one up before you can do transfers, use this link and sign up for a free affiliate account and then you can do transfers
http://www.domain.com/affiliate/gettingstarted.bml?AffID=858296

Coupon test working transfers at Domain.com and tested new purchases at MyDomain Netfirms and Dotster, others can test transfers, hopefully it will!
The coupon does work on all extensions even though @alcy s thread is COM NET only : smile :

•••
AND the names must never have been at NameCheap before - they don't let you double dip

Price in 2015 and 2016 was $4.16, $3.98 + 18 cent ICANN. TOTAL 50 names max per account - COM NET ORG BIZ INFO
This year might have different cost or restrictions though so don't quote me on that : wink :

•••
•••
Still no official word on MYDD (Move Your Domain Day) from NameCheap - I have asked chat three times in past two weeks : impatient :

My best guess was today or tomorrow Feb 7th or Feb 8th, fingers crossed, they could still announce with only a day's notice

In the meantime, best TRANSFER is @AlpNames for COM $4.99, really only a 83 cent difference and NC max is 50 so $41.50 total not chump change, alp is COM only though
https://www.namepros.com/threads/4-...nd-transfers-courtesy-of-alpnames-com.997033/

•••
Uniregistry 30% off coupons on domains, Transfer available

Get 30% off when you register or transfer domains to Uniregistry using these codes:

- DOM30 - 30% off new registrations

- TRANSFER30 - 30% off domain transfers

.COM transfer cost just $7.62, plus free domain privacy for life.
=> Visit Uniregistry here: (no aff) https://uniregistry.com/

• The codes can be applied for all domain extensions excludes .sucks and .games.
    • The codes are valid for the 1st year registration only.
    • PayPal and Credit Card accepted.
    • Valid until Feb.28, 2017.
Thanks to @luantt

Last edited:
•••
Names are at domain.com :(

:(
Name.com $8.25
NameBright $8.03 (If you prefund your account - minimum prefund $15)
Namesilo $8.39 - With free privacy for lifetime

•••
@Tytus - you can try a transfer at LCN and try to use the coupon FREEPRIVACY

HOWEVER it was stated in the other thread that privacy was not offered on transfers so not sure if it would work, although I do think a couple people added privacy AFTER transfer @luantt @siddardha - can you confirm if this worked for you and how?

EDIT code for privacy expired sorry!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@premkumar - did you get things sorted with support?

Last edited:
•••
First time I hear this company. Are they any good?
From my point of view, this company is kind of ok. Quick transfer process, easy to manage domain and nice support team, transfer out with no additional fee/condition.
Some friends of mine got verified call at the 1st time sign-up but not all customers. I think it's fine.
Plz share any of your experience with LCN. Tks

•••
LCN Email

https://www.lcn.com/concierge

Free concierge transfer service

We’re excited to announce the launch of our free concierge service, designed to help you effortlessly consolidate your domains with us. Whether you want to move a single domain, or hundreds, we’ll complete the transfer for you.

Not only will we do the work, you can also make massive savings …

Our standard domain prices are amongst the lowest you’ll find online, and if you’re registering or renewing in bulk you can make huge savings – with UK domains from as little as £4.25 a year, and £6.25 a year for .com.

UK domains transfers are free, and we only charge £5 when you move .com (and most other) domains to us. We even add an extra year on the .com expiry date when the transfer completes!

So if you’ve got domains with another provider, check out our concierge transfer service and see how much you can save.

Last edited:
•••
$8.08 transfers at NameCheap. Works for renewals too.

FCDISCOUNT

Thanks to @luantt

P.S: I am not transferring there, I hate their control panel, + Now I only use registrars that are both AfterNic and Sedo partners, and if for some reason I will transfer to a registrar that is not a AN/Sedo partner, I would go to NameBright.com, $8.03 with $15 pre-fund.

•••
@Jim Holleran
This has nothing to do with Black Friday, 15% off, if you need something today, coupon NVU
.com transfer - 1 year $8.29 billed one time $7.05
domain / mydomain / netfirms / dotster

Otherwise have patience, better codes may happen tomorrow for Small Biz Sat or in upcoming weeks

•••
I hope there are some codes, but I don't think many of registrars who are well known for giving discounts during certain times of the year would want "Black Friday" to be the day they consider to market to, and lure, domain owners over to them. It takes the shine away from their discounts.

So that leaves those "hourly" discounts with limitations, or those coupons valid for the "first 1000 registration" or whatever with limitations.

If there's something that doesn't require me to be glued to my screen and refreshing pages... that would be great.

•••
Whats the coupon for domain.com for $7?

there are many aorund!
they are tricky cause they are not unlimited in qty
and people get confused cause they work for some and not others
but its cause each keeps track of how many times it was used
aside from the time sensitive ones.. which just expiry by date X

here is few I wrote down lately.. you just gotta try.

today20
save10
confirm10
25ghost
SALE20
THANKU1059
15online
GEW16

maybe someone else can help too

gl

•••
OK got it down to $6.80- Coupon - SBS2016
Today is Small Business Saturday 18% discount - coupon good for next 42 hours - Works on all extensions, COM NET are $6.80 after discount

.com transfer - 1 year $8.29 billed one time $6.80
Coupon Applied - SBS2016: Save 18% on your entire order (exclusions apply).
I tested the coupon at MyDomain, so if it doesn't work elsewhere, try a sister company

*LIMITED TIME OFFER. SBS2016 coupon and offer expires November 27, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. SBS2016 coupon is good for 18% off new products and services with no minimum purchase required. Maximum savings with the discount is $300. All renewals on products and services after the initial discounted period will be charged at the then current standard list price for the selected period. Coupon is not valid with sunrise registrations, landrush registrations, EAP registrations, pre-registrations, premium registrations, renewals, transfers, custom website design, other coupons, or special pricing.

Last edited:
•••
Found a 25% code we kinda all forgot about BIGSAVE

Good Until November 30, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific

It has a $80 minimum
- which if you have 10 transfers (at $8.29 each) meets the minimum - final cost per transfer $6.22

.com transfer - 1 year $8.29 billed one time $6.22 . . . Total: $62.20
Coupon Applied - BIGSAVE: Save 25% on your entire order when you spend $80 (exclusions apply).
I tested at MyDomain and had ten names in Transfer Manager checked off to "Verify Domain Credit" for cart

Disclaimer: LIMITED TIME OFFER. BIGSAVE coupon and offers end November 30, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. BIGSAVE coupon is good for 25% off all new domain registrations and web hosting when you spend $80 or more in a single order. Maximum savings with the discount is $300. All renewals on products and services after the initial discounted period will be charged at the then current standard list price for the selected period. Coupon is not valid with sunrise registrations, landrush registrations, EAP registrations, pre-registrations, premium registrations, renewals, transfers, custom website design, other coupons, or special pricing.

I did also go back and look at fb prior years and there were some 20-30% offers in December then 35% at New Year's

Another consideration - if you wanna double hop transfer to MyDomain now then take advantage of the Move Your Domain Day 2017 at NameCheap, it's a tight squeeze for the 60 day lock
From Monday, November 28, 2016 Added 60 days Result: Friday, January 27, 2017
Move Your Domain Day has been late January/early February, on Tue/Wed

This is just a guess!
Past Dates: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Move_Your_Domain_Day
Wed 22 January 2013, Wed 5 February 2014, Tue 27 January 2015, Tue 2 February 2016

So it has been Tue/Wed and as early as Jan 25th so possible dates could be
2017 January 24-25; Jan 31 - Feb 1; Feb 7-8

•••
It's getting tedious for me to test transfers, I have to add the domains with Auth Code and check the coupon, then remove it so I can try at the next reseller and a few have gotten stuck in their system, they were ones I was dropping so no matter.

CO best transfer open market is $22-23 this 30% is $21 but if it helps you meet minimum, then booyah

•••
New Coupon 35% RESOLUTIONS - One Day Only - Expires 11:59PM Pacific 1 January 2017

Transfer only $5.39 after coupon, no minimum

Domain.com - tested Transfer YES New Regs YES
MyDomain.com - tested Transfer YES New Regs YES
NetFirms.com - tested Transfer YES New Regs YES

http://www.domain.com/affiliate/gettingstarted.bml?AffID=858296
http://www.mydomain.com/affiliate/gettingstarted.bml?AffID=839948
http://www.netfirms.com/affiliate/gettingstarted.bml?AffID=839949

I am not bothering to test Dotster since they are my last choice.

•••
any dotster / netfirms deals happening

I think everyone is waiting for Namecheap's "Move Your Domain Day" which will happen End January/Early Feb.

•••
Important - Price Update

from Epik

Dear Epik customer,

You are receiving this message because you are part of a select group of investors and large portfolio holders for which we offer registrations, renewals and transfers at base cost for certain TLDs - most notably .com.

Epik has such an offer in place because we understand every time you advertise and sell a domain through our Marketplace, you bring a new customer to us. It's our way of thanking you for your continued support.

We have always lived to the spirit of the offer, meaning we charged you the exact same amount we were charged by the registry. This resulted in a slight loss to Epik after payment processing fees.

Recently, however, we had a surge in fees charged by one of our payment processors, and honoring the deal without slight adjustments is not viable anymore. Therefore, effective immediately we are raising .com registration, renewal and transfer prices from $8.10 to $8.49.

We understand this change may impact negatively on your financial planning, thus we are making an one-time offer for those clients who would like to register, renew or transfer .com at old prices. For doing so, please deposit funds to your account in any amount by sending a wire transfer or Bitcoin, and reach Matheus Leite at [email protected]. You will receive a $0.39 bonus credit to your account for each registration, renewal or transfer that you do using the funds sent.

In the upcoming months, we will work on developing a solution to allow different pricing schemes depending on the payment method that you select. When this is ready, we will be able to lower prices again.

We thank you for understanding this was a necessary change, and apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Epik

Long live NameBright ($8.03)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back