Domain Empire

$8.10 .com -> new registrations / transfers / renewals

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
This is a "NamePros Domainer Special" Promo! NO COUPON CODE IS REQUIRED. NO LIMITS!

Contact me for details or simply visit Epik.com to get your account setup. There's simply no better place to consolidate your domain portfolios! Tell 'em you want the "NamePros Domainer Special"!

- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free domain and email forwarding
- Free Wordpress hosting
- Free domain parking with 100% revenue share
- Commission-free selling and leasing in the Epik Marketplace
- Free domain management tools
- Legendary 24/7 support

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Pricing is $8.10 for new registrations / renewals / transfers for the NP Domainers Special :lookaround: Let us know your account name to make sure you're at our best pricing! Definitely not a short term promotion by any means.

@LucidDomains - Feedback taken on grace period duration for sure.
@Web Trader - Thank you for the kind words and endorsement. We are constantly improving all aspects of our platform.
@alcy - We're taking a look at what we can do to improve site speed, thank you for the feedback.

Last edited:
•••
You can now click the link below and it will automatically setup your new Epik.com account with the NamePros Domainer Special pricing:

$8.10 .com -> new registrations / transfers / renewals

If you already have an Epik.com account and would like to be added to this special price group, simply PM me, or email us and we'll get that taken care of for you. :)

•••
We've updated your account to reflect the special pricing : )

•••
@ramkumaritrvs - nice portal setup :lookaround: appreciate the continued business and feedback as always!

•••
Tell 'em you want the "NamePros Domainer Special"!

Should i write support?

still shows
ORDER SUMMARY
  • TOTAL
  • $8.34

Other question:

Do you have special pricing on
.at
.de
.co.at
.in
.net
.org

•••
Oh.. and does your api for fetching expiry dates on external domains only support .com?
Cause .at and .de does not display registry as well as expiry dates

•••
@TDM - PM me your username, I"ll set it up for you. Checking on the other question for you.

•••
•••
•••
That's correct - $8.10 .com for new registrations / transfers / renewals.

•••
•••
I'm on gigabit

Are you using any extra hardware between your modem and computer, or modem and the Internet? It seems that can affect you. I'm not using anywhere within a mile of Gigabit and would not put it that way.

Personally I can't say enough good things about Epik.com. I have been thinking lately and will repeat that I as far as I'm concerned domain investors and domainers have to be "crazy" not to like and use Epik as one of their top of the top favorites. They also have a commitment to progress, are continually seeking to improve, no doubt will continue seeking speedier servers, their support is reaching "legendary" status as far as I'm concerned, and it's good to hear they are working on the whois "opt-out" option as well last I heard too. And frankly, there's another big fish in the domain investing sea that does not exactly always have the fastest load times either. I wonder if Epik.Rocks is registered because there is no question that Epik rocks among the cream of the crop with a number of very welcome and appealing features that have pleasantly enhanced the global domain investing scene for both investors and publishers alike.

Last edited:
•••
Mine was the $8.49, but all of a sudden it's up to $8.99. What happened?

•••
Hmmmm... mine shows $8.99 reg and renew / $8.49 transfer :(
Bad

•••
Mine has already been straightened out and restored, so I recommend just contacting them.

•••
Hi Everyone!

I am Sarah Frank and am taking over the Customer Success Manager position. We are still offering the $8.10 .com pricing but for those who are willing to make payments via wire and Bitcoin. I would be happy to set that up for you and walk you through the steps for submitting your payments!

Please email me at [email protected] and reference this post so I can make sure you are taken care of.

Thanks!

•••
@Mister Funsky - Counter Deposit is valid - be aware it is manual verification, meaning you make the deposit, give the transaction number to Epik, they verify manually the deposit was made, then they credit your account. Asked the other day, prefer that option myself as long as I plan ahead to allow for banking business hours.

•••
@robepik mentioned there's a new "local" payment option for European customers, after Epik's recent acquisition of Undeveloped... any more details on that option?

•••
Counter Deposit is valid

Thank you for the response and information...it is nice to be able to come to the boards and get an answer! :xf.smile:

•••
•••
@robepik answered in the undeveloped thread - reposting here
Here are the European bank funding coordinates:

Name: Undeveloped BV
Bank: ABN Amro
IBAN: NL56 ABNA 0404743498
SWIFT/BIC: ABNANL2A

•••
Started using Epik a couple weeks ago and gotta say that it adds a certain level of confidence to the service when the CEO, @robepik, keeps on answering support questions on chat. It's actually a really, really smart move. @Sarah@Epik was nice too :)

•••
Price is showing $8.34

5a7c5fe8907f4f89822a05c34b15dbb7.png

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back