NameSilo

.com 63 character domain name sold for $800..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
The domain name containing 63 9's .COM sold for $800 on GoDaddy.

Here's a screenshot:

1.JPG

I am still wondering who are such buyers and why do they buy such names?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't forget about 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999.domains

The truly highest digit domain of all domains.

This domain more sounds like 'an amount of 999... domains'.
So it doesn't fit really.

•••
It more sounds like an 'amount of 999... domains'.
You are completely right. This is truly the ultimate highest digit domain of all domains.

Last edited:
•••
just got moji63.com and varn63.com. moji - Japanese for characters and varn - hindi for characters. I like em, I like em a lot.

63:$:
;):!:

•••
You are completely right. This is truly the ultimate highest digit domain of all domains.
Why you say I am completely right while you have an opposite opinion to this domain?
I didn't see this one as the ultimate highest digit domain - as I said, I see it more as a 'statement about a specific (999...) amount of domains'.

Last edited:
•••
some one else get digits63

•••
No, I agree with you. No other domains contain more higher digit domains than 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999.domains

This domain can easily surpass .com .plus .top .world. space, because all of them contain just one single domain each.

•••
•••
domainsdomainsdomainsdomainsdomainsdomainsdomainsdomainsdomains.domains is this taken?

•••
No, I agree with you. No other domains contain more higher digit domains than 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999.domains

This domain can easily surpass .com .plus .top .world. space, because all of them contain just one single domain each.
I understand what you want to say but it has no logic because...
...no other TLD can surpass .top
...and 999... in combination with .domains is like 999... with .online

But, if you are so convinced - why you are not registering it?

•••
domainsdomainsdomainsdomainsdomainsdomainsdomainsdomainsdomains.domains is this taken?
Yes ;)
It's a perfect 63 character domain:
'domains' = 7 L > 9 times 'domains' > 9 x 7 = 63

BTW
The same 'algebra' at this one:
websitewebsitewebsitewebsitewebsitewebsitewebsitewebsitewebsite.website

Last edited:
•••
I understand what you want to say but it has no logic because...
...no other TLD can surpass .top
...and 999... in combination with .domains is like 999... with .online

But, if you are so convinced - why you are not registering it?
Seems you are doubting the potential of highest digit domains.

•••
Seems you are doubting the potential of highest digit domains.
No, it seems you are not really convinced from your own words.

•••
No, it seems you are not really convinced from your own words.
I do not invest in 63 letter domains.

But to see the biggest investor in these names, turn down the chance to buy the highest digit domain of all domains clearly shows your doubt about this niche. It's actions like this, along with getting your relative to buy 999...com, just to create publicity, that tells me you're no longer convinced of future success of these types of domains.

•••
I do not invest in 63 letter domains.

But to see the biggest investor in these names, turn down the chance to buy the highest digit domain of all domains clearly shows your doubt about this niche. It's actions like this, along with getting your relative to buy 999...com, just to create publicity, that tells me you're no longer convinced of future success of these types of domains.

As I said, my view to your mentioned .domains domain doesn't correlate with my own view to it.
But this doesn't mean that I am in doubt about other 63.DOMAINS - in the opposite, it more shows that I am aware in my decisions.

BTW Thx for your attention, although you are not a 63.DOMAINS investor.

Last edited:
•••
As I said, my view to your mentioned .domains domain doesn't correlate with my own view to it.
But this doesn't mean that I am in doubt about other 63.DOMAINS - in the opposite, it more shows that I am aware in my decisions.

BTW, thx for your attention, although you are not a 63.DOMAINS investor.
No problem. It's your loss. Hope you won't come to regret it later though.

•••
No problem. It's your loss. Hope you won't come to regret it later though.
Ist your loss, to think it's my loss while you don't know the future.

•••
•••
What have I lost?
You have lost the awareness about the fact that when you see something as a loss, this dosn't has to mean that I also see it as a loss.
Otherwise you would not have said 'It's your loss.'
It's simply no loss for me.

•••
Pangaea divided into 7 modern continents we have today with what? 7 billion people on earth today. You cannot stand there and say 7 billion people do not have different interest and views on something. Ive stood for something since I was born and Ive changed my mind on many things. We just cant say its one way without getting out of the way. lol.

•••
You have lost the awareness about the fact that when you see something as a loss, this dosn't has to mean that I also see it as a loss.
Otherwise you would not have said 'It's your loss.'
It's simply no loss for me.
That's a loss I can live with.

•••
Yes, you don't knowww.
Your theory is nonsense, believe me - the purchase of his domain has nothing to do with me.

What, so you mean that it's just a coincidence that two people in the same family are among the only ones in the world sharing this belief?

Last edited:
•••
What, so you mean that it's just a coincidence that two people in the same family are among the only ones in the world sharing this belief?

@Fancy.domains

Because I generally appreciate a critical attitude, I reply to this 'point' again.

I 'mean' nothing and I don't 'share this belief'.
But I said (wrote) how it was / is and you can believe it or not - really, I don't care at the end, because I don't want to be part of making a 'drama' out of nothing.

I wasn't informed about this purchase until I noticed it via @Arpit131's opening post of t/his thread.

Theoretically, if I would have been informed about it - then you can be sure, that I would have been the first one who would have informed about it here @ nP by starting a thread like this one.
But I wasn't informed.
Now everyone can read, that it would not make a difference for me (means my writing activities here on nP) if I would have been informed or not - so what is the point?

I can give the answer too:
The point is that you and others obviously think it would make a difference.
But, as I explained, it wouldn't make a difference.

As a 63 character domain investor it's naturally that I start (which is not the case in this case) or participate into (which is the case in this case) a 63.DOMAINS related thread.

Last edited:
•••
there are less than 63 63.domain investors in the world.

•••
there are less than 63 63.domain investors in the world.
If this number is correct, then I would assume that this speaks for it's exclusivity.

•••
I think there are only 2 in the world.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back