Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest: LOGO Design
Prize : $60

Logo Text: evidental

Contest End Date & Time : 7.00 PM GMT : 16th November 2016

Size and Format: 250px x 100px for the website (also high res for printing purposes) png, vector-psd, pdf. Since the logo doesn’t have any tagline, please feel free to adjust the height proportionately. Same goes for width too.

Colour: – Open to ideas

Style: Strictly Corporate, you can use your creativity to play with the letters but no extra image unless you think it's essential to convey the message.

General: The logo is required for a website that provides cloud based (online) dental practice management system (dental software). Therefore, it is imperative that the users understand about the industry at first sight. I think this can be achieved by capitalising D like eviDental. If you have any other idea, feel free to present it. Thanks.

New information added:
My plan was not to use any tagline but if it helps designing the logo, I'm willing to add it.
Let me give you some idea, go to open dental dot com and see the word software which is just under dental, if we have tagline like theirs, i.e.

evidental
software​
or something like that, red is only for indication,
will it improve it?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1evidental1.jpg

1evidental2.jpg

1evidental3.jpg

1evidental4.jpg

•••
mmcJJXD.png

Last edited:
•••
@DesignPros The first two concepts are in the right direction, I like the font of the second one. I can see you have used your creativity with v but the thing is it’s the word dental that requires attention.

Let me give you some idea, go to open dental dot com and see the word software which is just under dental, if we have tagline like theirs, i.e.

evidental
software​
or something like that, red is only for indication,
will it improve it? (I’m also adding this information in the original post).

@Manojverma, only the last one is in the right direction. Please use the above information to improve. Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Updated...
u2dlQ7O.png

HXHHnim.png

u2dlQ7O.png

oXbWrW3.png

lwIFvIn.png

Last edited:
•••
i.imgur.com/TyPMPnw.jpg
i.imgur.com/THNjdKv.jpg

•••
•••
Hi, Here's my try for this :)

Thank you!
evidental.png

evidental1.png

Last edited:
•••
Hi,
Here is my idea for the logo:
evidental-presentation.jpg
evidental-website.jpg

Thank you,
Iulian

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you all very much for the lovely concepts. One general comment I’d like to make is that the business is about a dental software not for a dental clinic, therefore tooth in the logo is NOT desirable.

For example, Lulian M’s design is quite good but unfortunately the tooth concept kills the whole beauty. I explained in my original post that I need a corporate logo.

So far I like the second logo of DesignPros in his first post but it has emphasised v instead of d.

I also like the first concept of ThanhTung but the issue here is the readability. I asked a couple of people and they couldn’t read. Please note that evidental is not an English word, it’s in fact a combination of evident and dental, now making it further complicated, it will only reduce the readability.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello:

here's another try:

Thank you!
evidental.png

•••
Here are my third entries:

evidental3.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
upsieutoc.com/image/rK1rr
upsieutoc.com/image/rKjcQ
upsieutoc.com/image/rKgQD
upsieutoc.com/image/rK762
upsieutoc.com/image/rKoJm

•••
Here is another concept:
evidental-2-preview.jpg

evidental-2-website.jpg

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back