Dynadot

Flippa 15 free credits

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xeroox

Established Member
Impact
Login to ur flippa,
create a NEW listing and use this code for a free listing.

The code is:

FREELISTINGFORSURVEY

I don't know how long it will last

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
it says a lot abotu company, when many people here will not even bother to use this to list for free.

•••
This freebie should help to add more junk names to the auction. :) Flippa should have a Junk names section.

"Sometimes" junk names sell "one man's trash is another man's treasure"

•••
Thanks xeroox!

Just got 29 Flippa credits

•••
thanks, working fine, I used it for website listing (y)

•••
I noticed a little glitch on Flippa. If you're searching for a keyword, by default Domains assets are NOT included in their search results. Maybe that's why they are giving out free credits because they noticed a drop in domain sales after they made some changes to their platform couple of weeks ago.

Screenshot_20180301-200825~2.png

•••
i cant use cos i used it before the system says🕵️

•••
I noticed a little glitch on Flippa. If you're searching for a keyword, by default Domains assets are NOT included in their search results. Maybe that's why they are giving out free credits because they noticed a drop in domain sales after they made some changes to their platform couple of weeks ago.

Show attachment 81892
After the last design update on Flippa I noticed a drop in the exposure of my listings, it's not as it used before, now if you want to make a good sale YOU HAVE TO buy their upgrade, and this is the point.

•••
The issue is no one found a flippa replacement yet so we are all stuck using them

•••
Still working, thanks for sharing!

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••

You must mean the total credit is $29.

What I was asking was how much is each credit.

For example - if you have 20 credits listed in your account,

how much in $ does that equal?

•••
You must mean the total credit is $29.

What I was asking was how much is each credit.

For example - if you have 20 credits listed in your account,

how much in $ does that equal?
1 credit = 1 USD

•••
•••
Login to ur flippa,

The code is:

FREELISTINGFORSURVEY

Thank you. Still works!

•••
•••
@AGAME - Which is why we built Domain Burn ... but it's been tough getting it off the ground. Did press releases, have social media, and we're putting together our marketing plan. Gonna keep working it as Flippa themselves even admit they are concentrating more on websites, Amazon FBA and apps, not domain names.

•••
@AGAME - Which is why we built Domain Burn ... but it's been tough getting it off the ground. Did press releases, have social media, and we're putting together our marketing plan. Gonna keep working it as Flippa themselves even admit they are concentrating more on websites, Amazon FBA and apps, not domain names.

Thanks, will check it out... :)

•••
•••
Login to ur flippa,

The code is:

FREELISTINGFORSURVEY

Thanks for the information. Though I didn't apply the code, just logged into my account and saw 20credits. I used it to list two of my domains antiqueblack//com and cryptobdc//com(cryptocoin bureau de change) for auction. Still have 2credit balance waving at me.

•••
•••
Not working for me.
Already done the survey.

•••
Not working for me.
Already done the survey.
Just login and check your dashboard for free credit. I have done the survey before and used the credit given.

I just login and saw 20credit which I used to list 2 domains for auction.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back