Dynadot

auction 60 Domains - Bulk Auction, $10 start with No Reserve

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Details
Domains: 60 of them. Listed at bottom.
Registrar: Fabulous.com (Free Retail Account)
Expiry: All Between Oct 1 and Oct 31, 2010.

Auction Details
Reserve: No Reserve
First Bid: $10
Bid Increment: $10 (Min Bid Increment increases to $25 if the bidding reaches $250 or more to prevent bids being pipped by very small amounts.)
Ends: 4 hours after last bid, providing at least 48 hours have passed. I will post "Going - Last Bids" when the 48 hour point has been reached, and the auction will end 4 hours later unless there is additional bids, at which point the clock is reset to 4 hours.

Auction Rules
Any disputes will be resolved via Timestamps or at my sole discretion. Payment is to be made within 24 hours via PayPal, please PM me your Fabulous.com username if you win the auction and I'll reply with the payment details and push the domains as soon as payment is received. I may refuse any bid for any reason - though this is unlikely :)

Here's the domains!

Code:
accountswiss.com
advancedloaner.com
aspreports.com
bailure.com
basstests.com
blackdns.com
businesscoachs.com
cashexpander.com
cashokay.com
copysuite.com
cseeker.com
daysleep.com
debtmess.com
excelhire.com
executeware.com
feedmasters.com
gluestrip.com
hiphoptop.com
inocula.com
inputcontent.com
instantcashking.com
interimcashloans.com
knowonly.com
krupted.com
losearmfat.com
lovecourage.com
lowerpitch.com
macsphere.com
madmanagers.com
makingpayment.com
mchub.com
melbournetech.com
migrateservers.com
mobilephonecancer.com
momentalone.com
morninggloryseed.com
multimediadesks.com
notifydns.com
positivechick.com
prettyicons.com
productfest.com
reference2.com
regionalbrand.com
rentcareurope.com
researchexperiments.com
rightpriceauction.com
scriptexecution.com
sellingthisdomain.com
sitedocks.com
speedloss.com
sqlserverexpress.com
sqlstring.com
suitableboy.com
taxobligation.com
userwear.com
voiphotline.com
walesmobile.com
webhostdomain.com
webought.com
whatisacidreflux.net

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Time for a bump on this, auction goes into 4 hours from last bid mode in less than 24 hours! This is less than $1 a domain and there's some good stuff in this list, some earns minor parking revenue.

•••
I will be heading off shortly and will likely miss the "Going, Last Bids" call so I will be making it now.

Auction ends 4 hours after last bid or at 5.06AM GMT -8, whichever is later.

Get your bids in, last chance to pick up some revenue earning domains for very cheap. Still 5 months rego on all of these!

•••
FYI: The domain name macsphere.com has been replaced with dontdeal.com due to an issue with the former domain.

Omnia, you may withdraw your bid if you choose. :)

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 AM ----------

Auction ends in 2 hours unless another bid is received, the clock will be reset to 4 hours whenever a bid is placed before closing.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back