Domain Empire

discuss 5L.com triple repeating pattern buyout

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
As far as I know, the remaining 5l.com's containing 3 of the same letters have officially been bought out as of today.

Do you think we'll see an increase in demand for these types of 5L.com's?

How long do you think it will take to buyout the remaining 5l.com chips?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Registrations in general have picked up with the Chinese registrars. The market is on an upswing

•••
•••
Any stats update available ?

•••
•••
•••
Pretty slow... Thanks for the stat @vital

•••
so are we standing at 64% registered..i think its not bad

•••
That's right. but we are talking about chips. Not general 5L availability (just making sure you guys know what does the number mean).
Anyway, I think that increasing value of 4Ls could potentially get back some traction to the 5L buyout.

•••
It's going to take some time for a chip buyout. I think somebody was saying January 2016 but I think much longer.

It doesn't change the fact that 5L is up and running already with the better patterns.

•••
I wonder how the conversations where going when there were only 30% 4L.com's left.

•••
There are really only non patterns remaining. As far as I know. There will be a scramble to pick up the better patterns, but when better patterns rise in value - the remaining chips will be bought out.

•••
There are really only non patterns remaining. As far as I know. There will be a scramble to pick up the better patterns, but when better patterns rise in value - the remaining chips will be bought out.

100% true and what I can see is the better patterns are rising in price as we speak. Let's see what 2016 brings :)

•••
100% true and what I can see is the better patterns are rising in price as we speak. Let's see what 2016 brings :)

Definitely. They will be worth the wait. Even if it takes another 3-6 months.

•••
I just found a written note (on paper) with dozens of 6N.coms with triple repeating number and/or without "0" and "4". They were available few months back but I took only several of that type as I was not sure if they will be valuable.
LLLL.coms are at $2200 at the moment. Divide with 20 and you will get $110!!! But feel free to be pessimistic and divide with 60! You will get $36. ROI of 4 is great!

What is needed for the ROI of at least 4?

1. LLLL.com chip price around $2000
2. Buyout of LLLLL.com chips
3. You need to register LLLLL.com! (this is the most important :) )

This is just my personal opinion. Yes, I believe in 5L.com chips and I expect them at floor of at least $25+ at some point of 2016

•••
Ali - I'm not sure what they call them, but what do you think of ones like - MNTNM.com ?

•••
Ali - I'm not sure what they call them, but what do you think of ones like - MNTNM.com ?

Palindrome! Spelled the same right to left as it does left to right. Those are solid :)

•••

A palindrome - Which is a word, phrase, number, or other sequence of characters which reads the same backward or forward.

•••
•••

There are much better palindromes than what you mentioned too. Like AABAA, ABABA, ABBBA, patterns.

•••
Palindrome! Spelled the same right to left as it does left to right. Those are solid :)
I just put MNTNM.com up for sale. I think I have 6 different ones like that. Thanks alot..

•••
I just put MNTNM.com up for sale. I think I have 6 different ones like that. Thanks alot..

Better dont sell it now. You will probably not get more than $20$-$30, but after buyout you might get $50 or even $100 for it. (Don't take this as a sure thing as I am just guessing. Nobody can be sure)

•••
Better dont sell it now. You will probably not get more than $20$-$30, but after buyout you might get $50 or even $100 for it. (Don't take this as a sure thing as I am just guessing. Nobody can be sure)
Thank you for the heads up.

•••

So true, I bought one for auction here for just $6 roughly a week ago, the seller said he's not going to make that mistake again :)

•••
So true, I bought one for auction here for just $6 roughly a week ago, the seller said he's not going to make that mistake again :)
It was probably from me - HAHA J/K.

•••
It does seem like there is currently too big a price gap between patterns and (unregged) non-patterns. My best guess is that gap will be filled by all 5L chips being bought out rather than patterns falling in price.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back