IT.COM

5 Domain Parking comparison

Spaceship
Watch
Hi All,

I'm earning about $3K per month for the moment, only using sedo and parkingcrew, i decided to run a test to optimize my revenues with 5 parking services:
- sedo
- parkingcrew
- bodis
- domainsponsor
- voodoo

It's seems that there is big differences in term of revenues from one service to another.
The test is running for a few days.

By the end of the test (in a few weeks) let's see how many domains will be on each services to be revenue optimized.

If you are interested by this thread and/or have questions, do not hesitate to post or contact me.

David.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I want to change every 10 minutes, randomly, so by the end of the day, it changed 144 times, that mean one domain goes statically to each domain parking about 290 minutes. So the traffic should be statically the same on every parking company.
Only revenue will differ.

•••
Due to your post, i decided to change the comparison I show you here.

I'm starting a new comparison based on revenue only. I will change randomly all parking companies on all the domain of the study every 10 minutes, after a few days i will have enough data to know which domain must be on which parking company to optimize my revenues.
I will have to make this optimisation maybe once a month.

Do you think it could be good ?

that sounds like a plan to me

•••
with bodis u can bypass parked page and go direct to sale lander.. or for you i guess it would be dierctly to your sale site. even if yuo bypass parked page on bodis, u still get to retain the nice stats on people whjo visit through bodis... like how mny visits a day.. which domains visited etc..

I don't think parking crew lets you go directly to url and bypass parked page.

I prefer directly. but to each his own.

here is example of bodis on redirect to sale lander (this is bodis sale lander, not my own.. but u can also redirect to your own url/site/landeR).. this is for makeoffer setting:

www.vrjoke.com

unlike parking cerw, bodis also lets you change this makeoffer lander to buynow using escrow account u associate with bodis. so u can setup buynow prices for each domain using escrow.. on bodis..

here is example of escrow buynow on bodis:

www.appcrypt.com

thank you alcy for your detailed explainations,
but if I wanted a link to my sales page I wouldn't need a parking company to do for me
same is true for direct escrow links ;)

•••
thank you alcy for your detailed explainations,
but if I wanted a link to my sales page I wouldn't need a parking company to do for me
same is true for direct escrow links ;)

true
neither would i.. however linking through bodis gives me nice stats for visitors etc... so its main reason i am there
plus the lander is not so bad either ;)

all in all its the simplest way to link to lander I know of. plus the stats!

cheers

•••
I want to change every 10 minutes, randomly, so by the end of the day, it changed 144 times, that mean one domain goes statically to each domain parking about 290 minutes. So the traffic should be statically the same on every parking company.
Only revenue will differ.

Again, I don't think that will work, for the reasons I mentioned earlier and for others like -for example-
you forget that each parking service do their own optimization which is different from platform to platform. How are you going to compensate for that?
You don't know what is happening behind the scenes on a platform when you abruptly cut off the traffic being sent to them.

also,
I still haven't understood how are you going to send the traffic every 10 mins? you're not changing NS?

•••
Again, I don't think that will work, for the reasons I mentioned earlier and for others like -for example-
you forget that each parking service do their own optimization which is different from platform to platform. How are you going to compensate for that?
You don't know what is happening behind the scenes on a platform when you abruptly cut off the traffic being sent to them.

also,
I still haven't understood how are you going to send the traffic every 10 mins? you're not changing NS?

if he can rotate the traffic a few time per day
I don't think that will effect any parking companies optimisation

•••
if he can rotate the traffic a few time per day
I don't think that will effect any parking companies optimisation
you don't *think* .. do you know for sure?
bc what I *do* know -and judging from the various conversations I had with the support- is that it possibly will.

•••
sorry thats BS

as that would only hurt themselve

Last edited:
•••
Hi All,
I'm earning about $3K per month for the moment, only using sedo and parkingcrew, i decided to run a test to optimize my revenues with 5 parking services

Wow! $3K per month .. $36K per year. That is super amazing.
Most people barely make that kind of money working from 8 to 5 all year long. You get it doing nothing.

I don't know what your domains are, but you are a lucky person to own them.

•••
DNS is DomainNameSales.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back