Dynadot

5 Domain Parking comparison

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi All,

I'm earning about $3K per month for the moment, only using sedo and parkingcrew, i decided to run a test to optimize my revenues with 5 parking services:
- sedo
- parkingcrew
- bodis
- domainsponsor
- voodoo

It's seems that there is big differences in term of revenues from one service to another.
The test is running for a few days.

By the end of the test (in a few weeks) let's see how many domains will be on each services to be revenue optimized.

If you are interested by this thread and/or have questions, do not hesitate to post or contact me.

David.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I do not have such high earning names. But, my earnings are almost increased by 40-50 times after moving from Sedo to DNS.

•••
•••
I do not have such high earning names. But, my earnings are almost increased by 40-50 times after moving from Sedo to DNS.
whaoouu that's a lot ! I applied last week to DNS but i dont have any answer for the moment.

•••
Parking names at Sedo is a sin for me. I did not expect experienced domainers park domains at Sedo.

Big advantage of DNS is data. minus is silly inquiries.

•••
I'm watching this thread for sure.

•••
I bet you will lose money running this test

I am very interested as I do so for long time

parking income has gone down since then

•••
Hi All,

I'm earning about $3K per month for the moment, only using sedo and parkingcrew, i decided to run a test to optimize my revenues with 5 parking services:
- sedo
- parkingcrew
- bodis
- domainsponsor
- voodoo

It's seems that there is big differences in term of revenues from one service to another.
The test is running for a few days.

By the end of the test (in a few weeks) let's see how many domains will be on each services to be revenue optimized.

If you are interested by this thread and/or have questions, do not hesitate to post or contact me.

David.

Do you mean you make 3k per month on parking only or including domain sales? If you make this much just on parking that is quite remarkable. I guess then you must have a large portfolio of names with lots of backlinks and high cpc.

•••
do you ever get asked by people how yo make 3k per month?
if so, what do you tell them?

•••
Depends on the context. Here the OP is talking about making 3k on sedo and parkingcrew per month. Which led to the question as to whether this amount is solely on parking alone or include name sales.
So to answer your question , no I never got asked how I make 3k per month. if I said I make 3k a month and someone asked me how I would tell them if its through parking only or a combination of both. I may then expand and say I make the money because I have good names with lots of backlinks and decent cpc. Its all about context @alcy.

•••
Depends on the context. Here the OP is talking about making 3k on sedo and parkingcrew per month. Which led to the question as to whether this amount is solely on parking alone or include name sales.
So to answer your question , no I never got asked how I make 3k per month. if I said I make 3k a month and someone asked me how I would tell them if its through parking only or a combination of both. I may then expand and say I make the money because I have good names with lots of backlinks and decent cpc. Its all about context @alcy.

I assume you are answering a question that was not addressed to you for similar reasons you are confusing contexts and mixing up sales and park revenues.

and not because bytedo=davidc1

•••
3k per month on parking only

•••
Hey @alcy slow it down a little its Sunday morning here ah. . I could have sworn that question was addressed to me. As for mixing up contexts and park revenues I dont know about that. All I was just asking was the OP saying the 3k is parking revenue or include names sale. Just looking for insights.

•••
Hey @alcy slow it down a little its Sunday morning here ah. . I could have sworn that question was addressed to me. As for mixing up contexts and park revenues I dont know about that. All I was just asking was the OP saying the 3k is parking revenue or include names sale. Just looking for insights.

this question could never have been asked to you because you are not the one here claiming to make 3k. unless, again, you are also davidc1. but thank you for the effort anyway.

and I hope you are all clear about contexts now too.. on this slow sunday morning ;)

cheers

•••

so do I get my wish granted and find out what you tell people who ask you how you make more than 99% of other domainers from parking?

or do I just gotta pm you abotu this and get a link where I have to sned some money.. to someone.

•••

Wow. Thats awesome. Dont know how many domains you have but that would keep the renewals going for sometime.

•••
so do I get my wish granted and find out what you tell people who ask you how you make more than 99% of other domainers from parking?

or do I just gotta pm you abotu this and get a link where I have to sned some money.. to someone.
You lost me now @alcy. I`m missing something here? My!

•••
As the germans use to say:

Paper is patient

•••
And what does that mean? Help out the non Germans here pls

•••
You lost me now @alcy. I`m missing something here? My!

yes:

beware of the oldest scam construct on the planet:

"I make X money doing something Y.. please contact me for more info"

9dca14ae61422d8c4fec0a836fbb79ba.jpg

•••
Ha ha. I trust most folks on namepros so my bullshit shield is on auto-off when i am here. Damn

•••
•••
I'm not in the mmo niche, i dont have any method for sale. I will just share here, the purpose of this topic: "domain parking comparison"

for the moment it seems that DS and PC are better than others...

•••

What is DNS? Did you try only sedo and dns? I tried only parkingcrew and it doesn't work well for my domains.

•••
Always test domain with different parking sites until you get better results.

•••
Back