Domain Empire

$5 .com domains at Alpnames

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

leternal

Established Member
Impact
alp.jpg

I have couple domains with them, they are decent registrar.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not to split hairs, but they are a PDR reseller, not (ICANN accredited) registrar themselves. Using standard, solid, PDR panel. Plus offering nice .COM promos :)

•••
.NET flash sale.. at AlpNames!!! only $1.89 USD

"Due to popular demand, and for a limited time only, AlpNames is offering 1st year .NET registrations for only $1.89 USD! Hurry, offer valid only while stocks last!

No coupon is needed and there is no limit on the number of domain names you can register, simply visit AlpNames.com from 00:00GMT on 11th October until stocks last..
."

•••
Hi HKIBC, we're pleased to hear that you enjoy our promotional efforts!

Just so you are aware, AlpNames IS an ICANN-accredited registrar in its own right, we simply use LogicBoxes as our backend technology provider. That being said, the current .COM promotion is being offered in conjunction with PDR, which may be where some of the confusion lies. :)

•••
Hi HKIBC, we're pleased to hear that you enjoy our promotional efforts!

Just so you are aware, AlpNames IS an ICANN-accredited registrar in its own right, we simply use LogicBoxes as our backend technology provider. That being said, the current .COM promotion is being offered in conjunction with PDR, which may be where some of the confusion lies. :)

I stand willing to be corrected :-$
This said, the one or two domains I have registered with you shows PDR as registrar of record. On top of that, your domain CP is identical with other PDR resellers I have domains registered with.

•••
This said, the one or two domains I have registered with you shows PDR as registrar of record.

Correct. As mentioned, the current promotion is being run in conjunction with PDR and PDR's accreditation is being used for .COM registrations during this period for purely commercial reasons. The registration, billing and management of all names is being handled by AlpNames though.

The control panel (and our entire backend infrastructure) is provided by LogicBoxes and is identical to that also used by PDR and its resellers...but you worked that out already! ;)

•••
•••
...The control panel (and our entire backend infrastructure) is provided by LogicBoxes and is identical to that also used by PDR and its resellers...but you worked that out already! ;)

I'd thought that was PDR's proprietary CP. Thanks for setting me straight. Yep, nice to have you aboard :rolleyes:

•••
•••
LogicBoxes and PDR are part of the same group of companies, so... :rolleyes:

What I meant was proprietary for use by PDR's resellers only. Seems LogicBoxes offers the CP to third parties (this is assuming AlpNames is not part of the same group of companies?) ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back