IT.COM

$5.99 .com domain registrations at NameSilo

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hi Everyone,

We have just launched a great promotion for .com domain registrations for only $5.99 (lower if you are enrolled in our Discount Program). This promotion does not require any coupon code and there are no limits per customer/account. The offer applies to first-year new .com registrations only and our promotional inventory is limited so get this price while available :)

As always, all add-ons such as WHOIS privacy, are entirely free forever!

Hope you enjoy!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good price, just picked up one using more $1 coupon, then it's just only $4.99 + Free whois lifetime. Great. !

•••
Great offer. Now I just need to come up with some good names to reg (n)

Thanks, appreciate the feedback. We're actually working on a
I bought a name last week at full price. So a promo I am more than happy enough.
To send a support ticket on a sunday night and receive a reply in 30 minutes, security I feel, marketplace, and the ability to turn privacy on and off, unlike goodaddy where you turn it off, you must repurchase, all I can say is thank you. The domain link manager, just love that, and I also get renewal reminders from namesilo and current registrar.
Every name that comes up for renewal goes to namesilo now. Full price, np( no problemo)
So I am far from disappointed, only thing I dont like is no .ca and I understand as it was explained well to me why.
Everyone has their favorites, your mine (y)

Thank you so much - your kind words are certainly very much appreciated and I will be sure to share with the rest of our staff! Also, don't hold me to it, but we have gotten through part of the process to offer .ca domains. We are hoping to have this done by some time this summer. Once again, thanks for the very kind words.

•••
Good price, just picked up one using more $1 coupon, then it's just only $4.99 + Free whois lifetime. Great. !
Nice!
What's the $1 coupon code?

•••
•••
•••
thank you @namesilo registered 2 this morning

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
Thank you. Very nice sale, keep up the good work!

•••
I just signed up yesterday and I must confess I was impressed.:xf.smile:

•••
I've just picked up SecureDomainNames.com, will NameSilo be looking at the new .secure TLD?

•••
It would be greater if @namesilo can help to create a .com/.net transfer deals. All of us are waiting for it (I guess so :xf.rolleyes:)

•••
It would be greater if @namesilo can help to create a .com/.net transfer deals. All of us are waiting for it (I guess so :xf.rolleyes:)
Com transfers are $8.39 and there are a number of offers. The direct link to the price list is in my sig.

•••
I've just picked up SecureDomainNames.com, will NameSilo be looking at the new .secure TLD?

Yes, if that TLD is made available we will certainly offer it as it uses Neustar as the back-end provider and we already integrate with that registry.

•••
Would be good if NameSilo also gives promo for transfers, as GD renew is getting expensive

•••
Would be good if NameSilo also gives promo for transfers, as GD renew is getting expensive

$8.39 for .com transfers.

•••
Just tried @namesilo for the first time. Easy to use, free whois, registration was right away...impressed!

•••
Thanks, appreciate the feedback.
Thank you so much - your kind words are certainly very much appreciated and I will be sure to share with the rest of our staff! Also, don't hold me to it, but we have gotten through part of the process to offer .ca domains. We are hoping to have this done by some time this summer. Once again, thanks for the very kind words.
Sale is still on. Will be looking forward to when .ca is available :xf.smile:

•••
thanks @namesilo
I have had the list of domains for hand reg, but was greedy to register it for $8,99 :happy:

•••
Good to see a promo from one of the better registrars :)

Thanks

•••
•••
•••
@namesilo You are a favorite registrar to countless domainers.
Classic interface, simple functions which just works.
Kudos for the promo.
Hope it happens more often. :xf.cool::xf.cool:

•••
I've been using @namesilo for a couple of years and this is the first time I see a .com promo! Nice, very nice!

... but (there's always a but, right?) I'd do a transfers promo rather than a new reg promo if I were your business development manager :)

I see a gazillion of domains coming your way from Godaddy and especially Fasthosts (where the £1 promo year is almost over) and once the names land at Namesilo and people get used with your super fast, intuitive and simple backend, I highly doubt anyone will transfer away in the coming years... just my 2c

Hope it helps :)

•••
... but (there's always a but, right?) I'd do a transfers promo rather than a new reg promo if I were your business development manager
I see a gazillion of domains coming your way from Godaddy and especially Fasthosts (where the £1 promo year is almost over) and once the names land at Namesilo and people get used with your super fast, intuitive and simple backend, I highly doubt anyone will transfer away in the coming years... just my 2c
Interesting how keen registrars are on new reg promos, but not so much on transfer promos, isn't it? Do they get some kickback from the registry, does anyone here know and can share? :xf.wink:
Or is there an unwritten agreement between registars to avoid offering transfer promos?
Or has it been proven that new reg promo clients are more loyal customers than transfer promo clients maybe? (n)
Logically, a similar transfer promo would get them more business, seems like. Question is how sustainable such new business is...?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back