Dynadot

4 letter .coms

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
If a guy had a list of unregistered 4 letter domains, say 50 are they worth anything to any of this crew??:hi:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Depends if they are any better than the thousands out there still not registered ...

•••
I would doubt there's thousands left,i bought a 4 letter .com list 4 months ago of 1000 and there's now just a few more than 50 left. going fast

•••
dns34,

There are about 60000 left. Don't pay for the list, here's the list for free: http://www.avuw.com/llll_com.asp

Most domains in this list are still not registered (with the exception of domains starting with "a").

•••
thanks for the list :) ,see you never know unless you ask.

•••
well ppl are registering LLLL.coms liek crazy i have shortlisted another 1000 list n 70% is gone! gosh..everybody is registering so much these days.. if i have like 100k to register i think i be filthy rich in the future..kekke

•••
Yeah, LLLL.com's are really hot right now. Get them while you can.

•••
sigh.. wif the .eu coming up and the hot selling LLLL.coms there are just too many to spend!
well i wonder will some rich domainer buy up all the remainding 60k LLLL.coms left
.Its only about 240k USD.. i think if i have 60k i might buy.. kekke

•••
Malaysia, do you have any concrete figures there are only 60k llll.com's left?

•••
i think you are did the right thing Malaysia. There are so many cctld exist nowadays. Maybe this is the last chance for some meaningless/random LLLL.com to attract attention.
Although they are short, but not easy to be brandable maybe.
Sell them to buy better names maybe right choice.

•••
There are just over 1,000 LLLL.com's that start with an A unregged.

•••
XDuncan said:
There are just over 1,000 LLLL.com's that start with an A unregged.
Do you have a list?

•••
Do you have a list?

---

Three days ago there were only 500 left, but the last 2 days its been consistant @ 1000.

I will post my link to my list here later today.

•••
dns34 said:
there's now just a few more than 50 left. going fast
Haha, that made my evening. No offense
:hehe:

Last edited:
•••
chimaera said:
Haha, that made my evening. No offence
:hehe:
He was just talking about only 50 on the list of 1,000 being left, not all of the LLLL.com's

•••
about 60 k left i presume not including those that dropped..few hundred each day..but as ive check alot re regged them n its also going fast..if someone have like 250k ..buy all remaining left bout 10% left only

•••
dns34 said:
I would doubt there's thousands left,i bought a 4 letter .com list 4 months ago of 1000 and there's now just a few more than 50 left. going fast

Looks like a lot of people are depleting the same list of names.

There are definately 10s of thousands of names available.

•••
the reason multiple regging of LLLL is possibly accelerating is that names for sale go for a minimum of reg fee, so there is a loss-stop.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back