IT.COM

4 Character Domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Does anybody know how many type-ins 4 character domains get per day on average? .com's, now that all the 3's are gone :(

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That greatly depends on what the 4 character domains are... If they are four-letter domains, they have a greater chance of type-ins than just 4-character domains.

•••
Yeah, I would have to agree with Anthony on that one. :tu:

•••
I'd say four character don't get many at all. Unless it is a common acronym (like espn or something) or a four letter word (ie sock) then they're not gonna get much

•••
I don't think you can really tell what is going to get type ins besides typos or strong key words. Your best best bet is to reg them and try it out. My opinion is that no 4 chrar is going to give u type in traffic unless what Jeanco said.

•••
Hi Wesley! If you are thinking of buying 4 character domain names and hope that they would eventually be as valuable as the 3 characters ones, you would have to wait for a very long time! The number of 4 letter domain name for sale is 26 x 26 x 26 x 26, which is a lot!!

•••
wow - that's 456976 possibility

•••
It might

Have some faith

•••
i dont think a 4 char domain is going to get any type ins unless its a word

•••
I reg'd one in .net that I had planned on using at one time. It does get some traffic, like maybe 1-3 a day even for a .net, with com/org are taken. If you find ones with commonly used acronyms, they will eventually be useful if you hold them long enough. You can sometimes also find some where the com is available with net or org taken and pick up some stray traffic.

Mine is GCDC.net which has lots of possiblies for acrnoyms like these examples I've made up:
Greater Cleveland Dive Club
Greater Cincinnati Data Corp
Government Contract Data Center
Golf Course Development Company
Gulf Coast Delivery Company
Glenwood Canyon Development Committee
Germantown Community Development Council
Green County Data Center

I think the key with 4 letters is to find very versatile and popular two letter combos and mix them.They won't be as hot or valuable as 3-lettes, but could still be profitable.

•••
Hi
Well some1 must think the 4char are usefull.
There are not that meny .com left.
Uups all 4 number .com are gone....

I will post a list in my other post when i got the list done.
FIND IT
Feel free to use it.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for that list, but it would be more helpful if you could just list the AVAILABLE domains from each list, instead of all of them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back