NameSilo

$4.99 .COM registrations and transfers - courtesy of AlpNames.com!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AlpNames

Established Member
AlpNames Staff
Impact
Hi all,

Your friendly neighbourhood domain registrar here, just wanting to let you all know that, for a limited time and while "stocks" last, all .COM registrations and transfers at AlpNames.com are only $4.99 - and there are no volume limits. :)

Cheers,

Team AlpNames

16298809_1869283636692662_6862285755759264418_n.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Crap. I had 2 domains that weren't transferring because I want receiving the emails through the privacy email. I turned off privacy and contacted AlpNames support to resend the emails using the now public emails.
So, support cancelled my transfer request for those 2 domains and told me to reinitialize the transfer. Of course, this is at the regular price. They told me "Unfortunately the price has changed at the registry and we cannot offer the promo price anymore." Had I known they were cancelling the order, I would have tried support at the losing registrar.

This is actually Strike 2 for AlpNames for me. (I once contacted support through chat about a bulk payment question. They said to hold on. I think they came back about an hour later saying it wasn't possible, and I could cancel my order and start the transfer again (at the regular rate). Well, it was possible, and I found it within that hour that I was holding on chat. (STRIKE 1)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back