Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.mobi 3 Letter .Mobi's

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Morgan

VIP Member
Impact
32
Hey, i have been keeping an eye on the 3 letter .Mobi's since launch and it seems they are getting snapped up quiet quickly. This is a good sign for .Mobi owners and looks like they could be a good investment for the future.
And i think even more will be taken when the cheaper registration prices come out.

Personally i have only picked up 2 but i think it will end up around 10 when all names have been taken.

What are your thoughts and when do you think we will see the last 3 letter .mobi taken?

I bought ILE.Mobi and OIP.Mobi what did you get?


Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have a 3 letter LLL.mobi in mind is it worth it to reg it??
 
0
•••
Take a chance, these could be great invesments or great stocking stuffers. :)
 
0
•••
wasistdas said:
Registered 1 more .mobi, but good one, imho:

OVT.mobi

Yes, OVT.mobi is a good one, I have thought about to reg it for a while, but finally I thrown my money to PNB.mobi and NFB.mobi

Congrats!
 
0
•••
My 3-letter .mobi

I searched and got the .mobi

xtr.mobi(meaning extreme)

I like it and plan on holding onto it.

Tony
 
0
•••
After the price drop i got:

Ordering.mobi (for ordering anything you like :) )
 
Last edited:
0
•••
i got dec.mobi . It´s a good LLL.mobi?
 
0
•••
I swiped
gic.mobi
swf.mobi
Did I mess up and add to my worthless domain pile? :hehe:
 
0
•••
Am I a Looker said:
I swiped
gic.mobi
swf.mobi
Did I mess up and add to my worthless domain pile? :hehe:

swf.mobi is very nice!

i took a chance with 1 ...

jub.mobi - no meaning but pronouncable.
 
0
•••
edit
 
Last edited:
0
•••
SXC.mobi

Stayed up into the early hours doing research !

Got sxc.mobi

Any thoughts?

stevende said:
i got dec.mobi . It´s a good LLL.mobi?
I like that -- short for Decemeber!
 
0
•••
ForSaleSign said:
LOVE those two !
Thanx!

BPM.mobi :blink: 10574 Overture (without ext)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I didn't want to lose my chance...I did some quick research, and I got

wof.mobi (good acronym, e.g.: worlds of fun)
woz.mobi (i have an idea for it)

What do you guys think? I lost 60$, or will the .mobi craziness turn into $$$ some day?

Thanks,
Aboujouj83

DN Tycoon said:
Take a chance, these could be great invesments or great stocking stuffers. :)
 
0
•••
I regged one as the ones I was going to register were already taken.

VUT

It is 888, 88, 8 on your keypad. :) 8's are lucky numbers overseas.
 
0
•••
Meet the twins, igy & ugy!
Sure, not "premium" letters, but they sound neat all the same...
 
0
•••
I don't think i'll be investing... has anyone done a bulk search to find how many are left? :)
 
0
•••
Thanks.

I just got DUA.mobi

Dua means prayer in Arabic/Hindi & gets quite a lotta results on Google as well (22,900,000)
 
0
•••
I reg'ed WHT.mobi and PWO.mobi
 
0
•••
Anyone know how many LLL.mobi's are left to be registered?
 
0
•••
got one more to :)

i have opj.mobi
is it a good one?
 
0
•••
OK , OK

I got 25.mobi






























Well nearly:!:

XXV.mobi
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back