NameSilo

.mobi 3 Letter .Mobi's

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Morgan

VIP Member
Impact
32
Hey, i have been keeping an eye on the 3 letter .Mobi's since launch and it seems they are getting snapped up quiet quickly. This is a good sign for .Mobi owners and looks like they could be a good investment for the future.
And i think even more will be taken when the cheaper registration prices come out.

Personally i have only picked up 2 but i think it will end up around 10 when all names have been taken.

What are your thoughts and when do you think we will see the last 3 letter .mobi taken?

I bought ILE.Mobi and OIP.Mobi what did you get?


Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I got IHD.mobi and EBT.mobi :kickass:
 
0
•••
I got mwp and ejp (e japan?)
 
0
•••
MYT.Mobi here.
 
0
•••
Just picked up another

IHM.Mobi

Had alot of results in google.
 
0
•••
Based on mall numeric/alpha keyboards, I think there will be a big demand for TLA .mobi domains, if you pick useful ones. At least at this point, anything typed on a 10 digit keyboard will make shorter domains better.
 
0
•••
Mine:
LAL.MOBI
KAK.MOBI

525 on Mobile)
 
0
•••
Just picked up:

WTR.mobi ("weather," "water")
CVT.mobi ("convert," as in currency, measurements, etc.)

Hard to believe "WTR" was still available...and it happens to be a handy "9-8-7" on the keypad!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
dagersh said:
Just picked up:

WTR.mobi ("weather," "water")
CVT.mobi ("convert," as in currency, measurements, etc.)

Hard to believe "WTR" was still available...and it happens to be a handy "9-8-7" on the keypad!
If was WTP (First letter on 9-8-7) will be much better.
 
0
•••
I have

JMJ.mobi
WYO.mobi (an accepted abbreviation for Wyoming)
 
0
•••
my 3

OTM - on the move (great for mobile information)
OTG - on the go (great for mobile information)
MDJ - mobile dj; music download
 
0
•••
I got olg.mobi refers to onlinegame :)
 
0
•••
yesonline said:
I got olg.mobi refers to onlinegame :)

or on line gambling!
 
0
•••
0
•••
Ive got about another 10 nice names that i will be registering tomorrow all 3 letter! Hope there still availible.
 
0
•••
i'm trying to wait for the prices to go down before I reg any more. I'm just getting my list ready !
 
0
•••
I lost out on my pre .mobi...so I searched for one simple name with the least amount of letters and got:

TIB.mobi

I like the consonant, vowel, consonant aspect....that was a main requierment.

-Thank you for your time.
-Aaron
 
0
•••
Anyone know what the price will be once .mobi is wide open?
 
0
•••
0
•••
How about these?

DLM ("download music")
MDL ("music download")
RTN ("ringtone")

I continue to be shocked at what's still available. If only I had more money to put into these! :bingo:

EDIT: Just want to clarify that these are three that I just reg'd, not ones that are still available...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back