IT.COM

auction 3 domains for Travel/Hotel Industry, Hotelz.co - starting from 1$!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

xpimp

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I'm selling 3 domains dedicated for the Travel/Hotel industry with significant amounts of Avg Searches per month.

You can do a whois check and you will notice that all the general extensions like: .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, .us and also popular ccLTD extensions are taken.

Portofolio Starting Bid: $1

Bid Increments: Any

Auction will last 3 days, ending on wednesday 12:50 PM Friday Pacific Time(PST)

Instant push to your Namecheap account after receiving the payment only through PayPal.

The winner must be able to pay in 24 hours max, indicated will be in a timely manner after the auction ends

Domain Name: CityBreaks.co

Registrar: Namecheap

Date of Expiration: December 08, 2014

5yc6s6.png

Domain Name: MyHoliday.co

Date of Expiration: November 25, 2014

314bh3k.png

Domain Name: Hotelz.co

Date of Expiration: November 20, 2014

a0jb51.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
2 days left till the auction ends, don t neglect these travel domains, even of they are on the .co extension.
Many .co domains related to travel sold for good chunks of money for the ones who had patience. Unfortunately i m not so young to have patience anymore so i prefer to let them go for someone who knows very well the notion to buy, hold and sell high!

•••
•••
•••
Almost 20 hours remained till the auctions will close.

As a reminder it will end on 20 August Wednesday 12:50 PM Friday Pacific Time(PST)

Get yourself a selected portofolio of 3 domains, ideal for any start-up business from the travel sector!

You know very well that the travel industry is one of the most competitive from the internet and a good travel domain goes only on a nice chunk of money for the end user.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
As a small reminder, this auction will end in exact 1h from this moment , this is your last chance to place your bid on these wonderful travel domains:

<<Hotelz.co, MyHoliday.co and CityBreaks.co>>

•••
auction ended, Rick Pereira pls contact me asap

•••
everything went smooth, thx everyone, the thread will be closed

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back