$3.99 .COM + FREE Whois ID Protection - Exabytes.com

NameSilo
Watch

exa-Edward

Established Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
any fee to transfer out? can you push for free? is this promo good for transfers in?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Grabbed one
Can change ns ... but cant find push

•••
@wakguano it sems like a one time discount only. Can you please try for a second one and let us know, whether more than one can be had with discount ? Thanks.

•••
@wakguano it sems like a one time discount only. Can you please try for a second one and let us know, whether more than one can be had with discount ? Thanks.

Urmm .. actually i got nothing on my buy list .... that one is a stupid name . Lemme see if i can find another

•••
Exabytes is Tucows reseller.

No fees or hurdle in transfer out. Transfer out takes as low as 1 hour if you approve email from Tucows.

Edit: Used them for two years.

•••
Urmm .. actually i got nothing on my buy list .... that one is a stupid name . Lemme see if i can find another
You dont need to actually buy it. Just take it to the cart and then check if the discount is applicable and then remove it from the cart. The point is only to check if the discount is available multiple purchases. Thanks.

•••
The link works if you pay for each item individually. The discount applies once per entire cart contents.

•••
Support(raevon) says .... no limit

Go nuts:-P

Last edited:
•••
•••
I tried registering 2 domains, only one was discounted. Do I need to register one at a time? Also, is push available?

•••
same here:
chrome_2017-07-11_20-45-19.png

•••
Dummy reg test ... still 3.99 in cart

I go there byclicking the link given l

•••
I registered four. If you have the time and patience to checkout one at a time, it's a good deal.
Thanks!

•••
Is push option available? Live chat is not answering.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I want to know if push feature is available in control panel or do I have to email support to make the push for me?

•••
•••
Why don't someone who already has a domain there tells us if push option is there or not in the control panel?

Btw it 6 in the am in Malaysia that's why there live chat support looks dead.

How much time would support takes to push. Hope they are not among the ones who take forever. @thekiller

Last edited:
•••
WoW,

It's working still, registered one domain & it's has been successfully registered.

F*u*n*d*R*e*m*o*t*e*l*y

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back