IT.COM

$3.99 .COM + FREE Whois Privacy Protection - Exabytes.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

exa-Edward

Established Member
Impact
$3.99/year .COM domain promo with FREE Whois privacy protection

Register here: https://billing.exabytes.com/mypane...ster&carttpl=standard_cart&promocode=namepros

*Please note that the final price will be shown on the checkout page.

Feel free to have a livechat with us on website if you face any difficulties while signing up. Cheers!

Transfer - Free, domain EPP code is available in client area.
Push - Kindly contact [email protected] for domain pushing. Supporting hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm GMT +0800 (MON – FRI)
Nameserver - Free to manage nameservers via client area.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Today I couldn't use CANHME and LET, showing "The promotion code entered has already been used"
Only NAMEPROS gave the discount.
Please check or confirm @exa-Edward

@exa-Edward I also tried to use the final LET code yesterday and got the same error message. I have used the NAMEPROS and CANHME codes to purchase domains and bought I site at $6.99 price, as well. I am happy with ExaBytes service. However, I would like to use the LET code too.

•••
All coupons gave this error:

The promotion code entered has already been used

I already love so much your discounts i hope you assist us with these points

•••
@exa-Edward most of us exhausted our quota? The promo is returned but with out any new codes? . If you have one. do post it please.

•••
All of us are waiting for you @exa-Edward with a good news.

•••
Registered as a customer today and purchased first domain - process was easy and quick. Thanks @exa-Edward for the promo. :)

•••
•••
Which code did you use @dgmweb ?

It was automatically applied in the cart - just used the link in the OP and registered from there. The actual code was namepros I believe.

•••
Today I added LET - it worked

•••
Has anyone tried pushing a domain between exabytes account? I talked to support and basically said you can't push unless the recipient bought something from exabytes.

•••
just wondering is the deal still available?

how much it would take to transfer another registrar name to exabytes? Is it unlimited names?

•••
I've just checked and all 3 codes NAMEPROS - CANHME - LET are not available. All got the same note.
Guess that the offer is over now.
just wondering is the deal still available?

how much it would take to transfer another registrar name to exabytes? Is it unlimited names?
Transfer a .COM to Exabytes costs $13.90 buddy.

•••
Guys, in case you didn't see the new thread, the sale is back!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back