$3.99 .COM + FREE Whois ID Protection - Exabytes.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

exa-Edward

Established Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Exabytes is Tucows reseller.

No fees or hurdle in transfer out. Transfer out takes as low as 1 hour if you approve email from Tucows.

Edit: Used them for two years.

•••
So I can't set my nameservers without purchasing it for 1?
Sorry, If I was not clear.
you can change the name servers.but in order to add additional data like CNAME ,TXT,etc values you need to purchase that DNS Management service.

•••
any fee to transfer out? can you push for free? is this promo good for transfers in?

•••
•••
WoW,

It's working still, registered one domain & it's has been successfully registered.

F*u*n*d*R*e*m*o*t*e*l*y

•••
Well I just confirmed it, you can only use it once.

•••
WoW,

It's working still, registered one domain & it's has been successfully registered.

F*u*n*d*R*e*m*o*t*e*l*y

nice name

•••
On checkout

Subtotal $6.90 USD
$2.91 USD One Time Discount $2.91 USD

It's one domain per account

Regged evergripe in king for 3.99

•••
Managed to get four last night and one this morning:
abrutal
americand
grantsa
heckis
somethai

•••
I registered one. It's only one domain per account right?
1 domain per account per code. You can use CANHME and NAMEPROS for 2 .com domains.

•••
Please note that DNS management need to be purchased separately for 1$ .

•••

That seems absurd. Can you show a screenshot?

Can any one else confirm it?

•••

i changed nameserver yesterday ... lucky me :xf.laugh:

•••
1 domain per account per code. You can use CANHME and NAMEPROS for 2 .com domains.
For ones who did not get the news, these code is still working.

•••
For ones who did not get the news, these code is still working.

Clarification: NAMEPROS doesn't work but CANHME works - just once. And no I do not have an account there.

upload_2017-7-17_17-22-38.png

Still a great deal for $6.90 for .com with Privacy Protection!

•••
This is still working with the promo code CANHME and NAMEPROS as posted by @luantt

•••
Hello,
do anyone know how to Forward Domain name to a URL in Exabytes using DNS?
the URL Redirect option in their DNS is not working.
Thank-you

@dStar If you wanna use DNS function at Exabytes, you will have to pay an extra fee - $1 per year. I highly recommend you should use CloudFlare instead. It's free and easy to manage.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Grabbed one
Can change ns ... but cant find push

•••
@wakguano it sems like a one time discount only. Can you please try for a second one and let us know, whether more than one can be had with discount ? Thanks.

•••
@wakguano it sems like a one time discount only. Can you please try for a second one and let us know, whether more than one can be had with discount ? Thanks.

Urmm .. actually i got nothing on my buy list .... that one is a stupid name . Lemme see if i can find another

•••
Urmm .. actually i got nothing on my buy list .... that one is a stupid name . Lemme see if i can find another
You dont need to actually buy it. Just take it to the cart and then check if the discount is applicable and then remove it from the cart. The point is only to check if the discount is available multiple purchases. Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back