Dynadot

$3.08 .COM registration at spaceship.com

NameSilo
Watch

aelko

.COM promos at tldes.comTop Member
Impact
I noticed that my competitor tld-list.com has a new registrar spaceship.com.

$3.08 .COM registration, limit 1 per customer
Promo code: COM67
For the promo to work, you need to first create an account on their website.

Spaceship American ICANN Registrar:
https://www.icann.org/en/accredited...am=name&page=1&iana-number=3862&view-all=true

Has very low attendance at the moment:
https://www.similarweb.com/website/spaceship.com/#overview

And has no reviews on trustpilot.

I asked them a few questions last week. Unfortunately they still haven't responded. Perhaps their support is not very good.

Update
@branding created a couple of threads about them:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/spaceship-com-by-namecheap-launch.1300166/
https://www.namepros.com/threads/spaceship-com-registrar-thread.1300167/

Update 2, their other promos, also limit 1 per customer:
xyz $0.98 XYZ52
org $6.28 ORG20
net $8.48 NET19
site $0.86 SITE50
online $0.96 ONLINE44

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello, unfortunately your account raised some red flags for fraud and you were given access to our verification process in order to unlock the account by our risk management team.
What can be done to unlock the account

•••
What can be done to unlock the account
There is a verification process that you have to go through. You can reach out to our online support and they will provide you a link to complete that again.

•••
Hello, unfortunately your account raised some red flags for fraud and you were given access to our verification process in order to unlock the account by our risk management team.
Submitted kindly check the risk management team to expedite the process

•••
I apologize for the confusion, .co.uk transfers in should be possible by the end of this week. Thanks for your patience.
Still not working...

•••
is there any payment method issue or working well? i am looking for 2 .com domains

•••
i was confused after reading some comments so today i get registered in the first step its an amazing offer

•••
Spaceship continues to improve this promo. Right now, the price has dropped to $2.18.

•••
Also, who did not notice the advertising banner at the top of this page:
1690022636857.png

COM88 is another promo code. My test account with this code has a limit of 3 domains per customer.

Thus, Spaceship has two promo codes for registering a .COM domain:
$2.18 with promo code COM67, limit 1 per customer
$2.88 with promo code COM88, limit 3 per customer

•••
Also, who did not notice the advertising banner at the top of this page:
Show attachment 243304
COM88 is another promo code. My test account with this code has a limit of 3 domains per customer.

Thus, Spaceship has two promo codes for registering a .COM domain:
$2.18 with promo code COM67, limit 1 per customer
$2.88 with promo code COM88, limit 3 per customer
Currently Fight With Cosmotown vs Spaceship 🚀

•••
Currently 1 per customer
.com
Spaceship $2.18 - Cosmotown $2.19
.net Spaceship $8.18 - Cosmotown $8.19
.org Spaceship $5.38 - Cosmotown $5.39

Currently usual price
.com
Cosmotown $7.77 - Spaceship $8.06 ? :)
.net
Cosmotown $8.59 - Spaceship $9.98 ? :)
.org
Cosmotown $6.49 - Spaceship $7.33 ? :)

•••
" $2.88 with promo code COM88, limit 3 per customer "

Now gives only 1 with this code...

•••
" $2.88 with promo code COM88, limit 3 per customer "

Now gives only 1 with this code...

Yes, they changed the limit.

•••
•••
Thank you! Got a .com for $1.79. :xf.smile:

chrome_BlasSh7zTE.png

•••
•••
•••
Is the pricing stillprootion for thre .coms ?
Please reply.
Just to check if the hassle to begin with a new registrar is wurth it.

•••
Is the pricing stillprootion for thre .coms ?
Please reply.
Just to check if the hassle to begin with a new registrar is wurth it.
I don't know if this promotion is still running, but if you need to submit an ID just to get this one-domain promotion, it's not worth the hassle. Especially since it appears this company is associated with (or an extension of) the poorly-run Namecheap

•••
I don't know if this promotion is still running, but if you need to submit an ID just to get this one-domain promotion, it's not worth the hassle. Especially since it appears this company is associated with (or an extension of) the poorly-run Namecheap
The promotion is still running and no ID is necessary. The only time we ask for verification is if our fraud prevention system raises a red flag.

•••
The promotion is still running and no ID is necessary. The only time we ask for verification is if our fraud prevention system raises a red flag.
Fraud prevention system raises a red flag, how does it know that there will be any rule ?

•••
Fraud prevention system raises a red flag, how does it know that there will be any rule ?
There's a set of particular parameters our system scans. It's not always accurate and unfortunately there may be some false positives depending on how high the score is but it's learning and trying to get better so we have less of them.

•••
.COM promo code COM88 has expired. On my test account, when I try to apply this code, an inscription appears:
1692200435684.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

.COM promo code COM67 still works.
Right now the price is $2.51. But because of Star Wars, the price changes almost every hour.

•••
.COM promo code COM88 has expired. On my test account, when I try to apply this code, an inscription appears:
Show attachment 244757

Right now the price is $2.51. But because of Star Wars, the price changes almost every hour.
Price drop it's good ☺️ spaceship welcome new members 😃

•••
Show attachment 244757

Hey, Marina from Spaceship here. There was a hiccup on our end, this is fixed now. The code should be active as long as our ads running here.

•••
Hey, Marina from Spaceship here. There was a hiccup on our end, this is fixed now. The code should be active as long as our ads running here.
COM88 Appears expired to me.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back