Dynadot

$3.08 .COM registration at spaceship.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aelko

.COM promos at tldes.comTop Member
Impact
I noticed that my competitor tld-list.com has a new registrar spaceship.com.

$3.08 .COM registration, limit 1 per customer
Promo code: COM67
For the promo to work, you need to first create an account on their website.

Spaceship American ICANN Registrar:
https://www.icann.org/en/accredited...am=name&page=1&iana-number=3862&view-all=true

Has very low attendance at the moment:
https://www.similarweb.com/website/spaceship.com/#overview

And has no reviews on trustpilot.

I asked them a few questions last week. Unfortunately they still haven't responded. Perhaps their support is not very good.

Update
@branding created a couple of threads about them:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/spaceship-com-by-namecheap-launch.1300166/
https://www.namepros.com/threads/spaceship-com-registrar-thread.1300167/

Update 2, their other promos, also limit 1 per customer:
xyz $0.98 XYZ52
org $6.28 ORG20
net $8.48 NET19
site $0.86 SITE50
online $0.96 ONLINE44

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just wanted to come back here and update you guys, internal pushes are now live and can be done within the domain list application in your account. Thanks for your patience.

•••
•••
Spaceship continues to improve this promo. Right now, the price has dropped to $2.18.

•••
They are owned by NameCheap. Spaceship is still in beta AFAIK, so expect some glitches, bad documentation, and on the positive side slightly lower prices for hosting, etc. It's definitely worth it to keep an eye out for their upcoming promos

•••
Also, who did not notice the advertising banner at the top of this page:
1690022636857.png

COM88 is another promo code. My test account with this code has a limit of 3 domains per customer.

Thus, Spaceship has two promo codes for registering a .COM domain:
$2.18 with promo code COM67, limit 1 per customer
$2.88 with promo code COM88, limit 3 per customer

•••
.COM registration
Still active:
$6.05 limit 1 per customer with promo code COM67

This promo was reactivated this morning:
$2.88 limit 1 per customer with promo code COMPROS

•••
.COM promo code COM88 has expired. On my test account, when I try to apply this code, an inscription appears:
Show attachment 244757

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

.COM promo code COM67 still works.
Right now the price is $2.51. But because of Star Wars, the price changes almost every hour.
Hey, Marina from Spaceship here. There was a hiccup on our end, this is fixed now. The code should be active as long as our ads running here.

•••
•••
Be carefully when you are working with this company. They can close your account and they can delete your domains in 1 hour. I used their namepros coupon and they suspend my account.

Edit they unlocked my account now.

They definitely do not allow a second account for your customers or yourself. Be carefully. Never use coupons they can take all your domains. I don't think I will work with this company anymore.

Last edited:
•••
Also, no internal push option.

Please make internal push as soon as possible.

Current Come A Mail In Inbox And Told Suspand permanent your Account,,
Currently My Account Domain Around 80+
@enetwork
Thanks for you suggestions guys, actually this is already being worked on and internal pushes will be available in the next few days. Appreciate your patience and expect the improvements to keep coming.

•••
Also, who did not notice the advertising banner at the top of this page:
Show attachment 243304
COM88 is another promo code. My test account with this code has a limit of 3 domains per customer.

Thus, Spaceship has two promo codes for registering a .COM domain:
$2.18 with promo code COM67, limit 1 per customer
$2.88 with promo code COM88, limit 3 per customer
Currently Fight With Cosmotown vs Spaceship 🚀

•••
COM88 Appears expired to me.
Hi! The new coupon for Namepros community is COMPROS. Price and limits are the same

•••
Thanks @aelko ,

Got the discounts and registered a few names at Spaceship already using tldes.com.

And I would like to thank you for creating such an awesome website. It's clean (no ads). It's useful. And It's the best. I am a fan.

and I always try to join new registrar through your link :)

Respect!

•••
Hi! The new coupon for Namepros community is COMPROS. Price and limits are the same

Your banner still shows this promo:
1696319399317.png

But at the beginning of the month this code stopped working:
1696319488867.png

•••
COMPROS has now been extended. Apologize for the inconvenience.

•••
•••
Ditto. Hand regged a .com just now at $2.98 with the Promo Code.

Site is nice although a bit flashy for my taste...<shrug>...I'm more of a function over form person. But we'll see how it goes.

Have had varying numbers of domains at NameCheap since probably around 2002-2003, only reason I trust such a new site with my info. I'm sure it will be fine.

•••
I didn't liked this company :(

Can I ask you what the issue is that you experienced? Please let me know and I will do my best to help you. As for auth codes, in any case, I would imagine that there would be the standard 60 day waiting period for newly registered domains. We'll definitely have transfers automated very soon.

•••
Currently 1 per customer
.com
Spaceship $2.18 - Cosmotown $2.19
.net Spaceship $8.18 - Cosmotown $8.19
.org Spaceship $5.38 - Cosmotown $5.39

Currently usual price
.com
Cosmotown $7.77 - Spaceship $8.06 ? :)
.net
Cosmotown $8.59 - Spaceship $9.98 ? :)
.org
Cosmotown $6.49 - Spaceship $7.33 ? :)

•••
.COM promo code COM88 has expired. On my test account, when I try to apply this code, an inscription appears:
1692200435684.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

.COM promo code COM67 still works.
Right now the price is $2.51. But because of Star Wars, the price changes almost every hour.

•••
•••
Spaceship promo codes are still active, but prices sometimes change. Below are some promos for December 8th. All codes have a limit of one per customer.

COM registration $2.88, code COMPROS
COM registration $4.16, code COM67
ORG registration $4.16, code ORG20
ORG transfer $9.28, code SPST25
NET registration $8.92, code NET19
IO registration $17.78, code IO85
CO registration $2.93, code DOM80
CO transfer $20.78, code SPST25
XYZ registration $0.98 code XYZ52
INFO registration $1.16, code SPSR86
INFO transfer $13.16, code SPST25
ONLINE registration $0.94, code ONLINE44
SITE registration $0.96, code SITE50
UK registration $4.48, code UK36
CO.UK registration $3.98, code UK36

•••
@SELMimo You need to finish creating an account first. As soon as the account is setup, you can use the code successfully.

@CraigAK - That’s so odd; worked for me last night on my iPhone. It was glitchy though after submitting a PayPal payment and required me to copy and past the URI string in manually to finish paying.

Last edited:
•••
@SELMimo You need to finish creating an account first. As soon as the account is setup, you can use the code successfully.

@CraigAK - That’s so odd; worked for me last night on my iPhone. It was glitchy though after submitting a PayPal payment and required me to copy and past the URI string in manually to finish paying.

This seems to be working now. Thanks!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back