IT.COM

showcase $25,000 again! Sold my 3rd xx.xxx domain this year!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

New.Life

THE.COMPANYEstablished Member
Impact
Hello everyone! :)

Just sold my third xx.xxx New gtld domain this year!

Domain: Open.Money
Price: $25,000 USD
Venue: Uniregistry (BIN)
Commission: $2,500
Hold time - 7 months.

Hand reg. this domain just 7 months ago for ~$39

The buyer is an Indian company.
The website is live now!

According to Namebio this is the highest aftermarket sale for .money extension.

Happy Holidays and Good Luck to All!!!

Uni1.png

Uni2.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How many domains did you register at $39 a year? Did you make a profit or loss overall?

The price of renewal my entire portfolio is approximately $28,000.
I've got this year only five-digit sales for $88,000 USD in total.
I don't count three-digit and four-digit sales! :)

•••
In that case you must sell at an extremely high price when you can, because otherwise, all your profits will be eaten up as the years go by with renewal costs. The sell through rate of new gtlds is not promising. I think you're doing the right thing by holding out for not absurd, but high, levels. As long as your renewal costs remain around $28,000. per year, you must maintain these types of sales or else your cash flow will turn negative within a few years.

Renewals $28,000 per year. Sales ~115,000 in total in 2019... I think I survived, at least for now! :)

•••
Congrats, this BIN, and leave it alone strategy is working well for you.

Yes, sold all three xx.xxx domains with a BIN prices! It works great!

•••
Great sale. Interesting that they also use BankOpen.co for a related banking product

•••
Congrats again for this awesome sale man!!
I don't know if you've said it before, but do you do some kind of outbound for your domains?

I tried to make outbound offers about 3 years ago on a couple of my domains, but when I received offers for a purchase of $25-$100... I forever abandoned these attempts!
No way!!! I'd rather wait than try to offer to sell.
A thousand times more money, in my cases!!! For sure! :)

•••
Congratulations!

Your sale again proves that good match between keyword and extension is critical, and this kind of names is available at hand reg.

•••
Congratulations!

That is quite an impressive five figure sale and on top of 2 others, wow, you have great buying strategies!

•••
Impressive. (y)

That'll make your Christmas Merry for sure!!!

•••
Congrats again for this awesome sale man!!
I don't know if you've said it before, but do you do some kind of outbound for your domains?

•••
Thanks for your reply!!
You clearly know how to do it man! And congratulations for pricing well your domains! We need more sales like this, even if almost all of my domains are .com, I always will celebrate every domain sale!!
We should learn to price our valuable domains like this! As you have already said, some people would like to buy them for $100 bucks, and some sellers would sell them for $3000 or $5000.
Congratulations for your sale at a very good moment to enjoy your Christmas!!

Thank you!
Actually my goals are to sell some of my domains for xxx.xxx price.
I had two offers this summer in the amount of low xxx.xxx, one of them from a well-known entrepreneur, but because of economic uncertainty they postponed these purchases. Both are US buyers/businesses.
Unfortunately I have only one good .com domain, but it's OK. :)

Last edited:
•••
Congrats, this BIN, and leave it alone strategy is working well for you.

•••
How many domains did you register at $39 a year? Did you make a profit or loss overall?

•••
Supposedly Transfer.Money sold in 2015 for $90K, is the highest reported .money sale to date, namebio probably could not confirm it, so they couldn't report it.

Yes it was an NDA, but the seller gave too much information and a bunch of people figured it out and reported on DomainInvesting.com.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Is your entire portfolio $28,000 per year renewals all gtld ?

•••
I tried to make outbound offers about 3 years ago on a couple of my domains, but when I received offers for a purchase of $25-$100... I forever abandoned these attempts!
No way!!! I'd rather wait than try to offer to sell.
A thousand times more money, in my cases!!! For sure! :)
Thanks for your reply!!
You clearly know how to do it man! And congratulations for pricing well your domains! We need more sales like this, even if almost all of my domains are .com, I always will celebrate every domain sale!!
We should learn to price our valuable domains like this! As you have already said, some people would like to buy them for $100 bucks, and some sellers would sell them for $3000 or $5000.
Congratulations for your sale at a very good moment to enjoy your Christmas!!

Last edited:
•••
Supposedly Transfer.Money sold in 2015 for $90K, is the highest reported .money sale to date, namebio probably could not confirm it, so they couldn't report it.

Yes, I remember that... but if it was not reported, then maybe something was done not completely... I also had an offer from one businessman to buy one of my domains for 250 thousand, but with payment with the shares of the company, but so far I have refused it.

•••
•••
•••
@New.Life - Congratulations (y) Another impressive new gTLD sale, thanks for sharing!

•••
how many visits traffic per day till sold?

•••
freaking sweet!!!!! Great Job! Outstanding!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back