IT.COM

showcase $25,000 again! Sold my 3rd xx.xxx domain this year!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

New.Life

THE.COMPANYEstablished Member
Impact
Hello everyone! :)

Just sold my third xx.xxx New gtld domain this year!

Domain: Open.Money
Price: $25,000 USD
Venue: Uniregistry (BIN)
Commission: $2,500
Hold time - 7 months.

Hand reg. this domain just 7 months ago for ~$39

The buyer is an Indian company.
The website is live now!

According to Namebio this is the highest aftermarket sale for .money extension.

Happy Holidays and Good Luck to All!!!

Uni1.png

Uni2.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In my experience, all offers come only for a specific domain, and it does not depend on where this domain is listed for sale!
thanks some informations to learn

•••
•••
•••
Sweet thanks for bumping keyword and extension.

•••
Merry Christmas to you indeed!

•••
•••
•••
•••
This is a Christmas gift to the whole community. Congrats and thank you for posting!

•••
I received offers for a purchase of $25-$100...
That drives me nuts. You know your domain worth at least 100 times that, but people offer you beer money.

•••
Congrats on this sale! Very happy for you and it's quite neat to read about.

Thanks for sharing!

•••
Congrats Man, to me you looks like younger version of AbdulBasit (y)

What criteria you follow while pricing your domains. On your site, I see some are listed below $3k and many between $9k to $85k, does that criteria includes of extension, keyword and renewal price among other things?

Does all your domains listed on buynow or buynow+make offer / make offers

enlight us with your wisdom.

•••
Congrats !

and happy (merry) xmas to all.

People must be wondering. What is your secret. Guesses:

Using Uniregistry
Not listing on Sedo or Afternic (because then a flipper would stand between you and the buyer?)
Fixed buy now price
Smart outbounding

For example, what would you do if you receive a 500 USD offer, knowing your counter offer would probably not even get responded even if it is just 600.

Last edited:
•••
Congrats Friend!!!! Amazing Job!!!!

•••
freaking awesome! Congratulations!

•••
It’s basically just intuition, and a few simple and ordinary domain criteria (how many extensions were registered with these words... how many google search results... what kind of industry is it... etc,

I usually invest in .com or .net domains, buy maybe you can teach me about .life and .money domains. B-)

•••
inspired by your sale, I decided to pick 2 domains below in my wish list

system.money $2,606, best idea for monetary system
war.money $1,385, war and money

still have some money domains available below, if any1 picked and sold then pls give me some donations, many thanks:

warand.money
wanted.money $1,006
buck.money $127
kart.money $1,779
collection.money $1,539

•••
•••
Congratulations. You definitely know how to choose and price your domain names. I will follow and learn from your sales.

•••
Looks like you have an eye for these types of domains even if you do have high renewal costs. Impressive.

•••
Funny thing is that another new gTLD domain name with keyword "open" sold yesterday for
more then 13k: open / exchange :)

I have a two word .com starting with open and it has taken 3 inquiries in the last little while.

I don't know why the word open is hot right now.

•••
Thank you!
Actually my goals are to sell some of my domains for xxx.xxx price.
I had two offers this summer in the amount of low xxx.xxx, one of them from a well-known entrepreneur, but because of economic uncertainty they postponed these purchases. Both are US buyers/businesses.
Unfortunately I have only one good .com domain, but it's OK. :)
all offer comes on new.life ?

•••
Yes, I remember that... but if it was not reported, then maybe something was done not completely... I also had an offer from one businessman to buy one of my domains for 250 thousand, but with payment with the shares of the company, but so far I have refused it.
250k for the (.) company ?

•••
Congratulations. 🙌🏼

So, nGtlds work! Not only dot com. 😁

•••
Congratulations,

You have singlehandedly proven that there is some hope for New gTLDs.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back