IT.COM

showcase $25,000 again! Sold my 3rd xx.xxx domain this year!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

New.Life

THE.COMPANYEstablished Member
Impact
Hello everyone! :)

Just sold my third xx.xxx New gtld domain this year!

Domain: Open.Money
Price: $25,000 USD
Venue: Uniregistry (BIN)
Commission: $2,500
Hold time - 7 months.

Hand reg. this domain just 7 months ago for ~$39

The buyer is an Indian company.
The website is live now!

According to Namebio this is the highest aftermarket sale for .money extension.

Happy Holidays and Good Luck to All!!!

Uni1.png

Uni2.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is your entire portfolio $28,000 per year renewals all gtld ?

Yes, 98% of my domains are New GTLDs, I have only a few domains in other extensions.

•••
I tried to make outbound offers about 3 years ago on a couple of my domains, but when I received offers for a purchase of $25-$100... I forever abandoned these attempts!
No way!!! I'd rather wait than try to offer to sell.
A thousand times more money, in my cases!!! For sure! :)
Thanks for your reply!!
You clearly know how to do it man! And congratulations for pricing well your domains! We need more sales like this, even if almost all of my domains are .com, I always will celebrate every domain sale!!
We should learn to price our valuable domains like this! As you have already said, some people would like to buy them for $100 bucks, and some sellers would sell them for $3000 or $5000.
Congratulations for your sale at a very good moment to enjoy your Christmas!!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks for your reply!!
You clearly know how to do it man! And congratulations for pricing well your domains! We need more sales like this, even if almost all of my domains are .com, I always will celebrate every domain sale!!
We should learn to price our valuable domains like this! As you have already said, some people would like to buy them for $100 bucks, and some sellers would sell them for $3000 or $5000.
Congratulations for your sale at a very good moment to enjoy your Christmas!!

Thank you!
Actually my goals are to sell some of my domains for xxx.xxx price.
I had two offers this summer in the amount of low xxx.xxx, one of them from a well-known entrepreneur, but because of economic uncertainty they postponed these purchases. Both are US buyers/businesses.
Unfortunately I have only one good .com domain, but it's OK. :)

Last edited:
•••
Thank you!
I had two offers this summer in the amount of low xxx.xxx, one of them from a well-known entrepreneur, but because of economic uncertainty they postponed these purchases. Both are US buyers/businesses.
all offer comes on new.life ?

•••
all offer comes on new.life ?

In my experience, all offers come only for a specific domain, and it does not depend on where this domain is listed for sale! A good domain sells itself!

Last edited:
•••
In my experience, all offers come only for a specific domain, and it does not depend on where this domain is listed for sale!
thanks some informations to learn

•••
Hello everyone! :)

Just sold my third xx.xxx New gtld domain this year!

Domain: Open.Money
Price: $25,000 USD
Venue: Uniregistry (BIN)
Commission: $2,500
Hold time - 7 months.

Hand reg. this domain just 7 months ago for ~$39

The buyer is an Indian company.
The website is live now!

According to Namebio this is the highest aftermarket sale for .money extension.

Happy Holidays and Good Luck to All!!!

Show attachment 139831

Show attachment 139832
Supposedly Transfer.Money sold in 2015 for $90K, is the highest reported .money sale to date, namebio probably could not confirm it, so they couldn't report it.

•••
Yes, 98% of my domains are New GTLDs, I have only a few domains in other extensions.
In that case you must sell at an extremely high price when you can, because otherwise, all your profits will be eaten up as the years go by with renewal costs. The sell through rate of new gtlds is not promising. I think you're doing the right thing by holding out for not absurd, but high, levels. As long as your renewal costs remain around $28,000. per year, you must maintain these types of sales or else your cash flow will turn negative within a few years.

•••
•••
Supposedly Transfer.Money sold in 2015 for $90K, is the highest reported .money sale to date, namebio probably could not confirm it, so they couldn't report it.

Yes, I remember that... but if it was not reported, then maybe something was done not completely... I also had an offer from one businessman to buy one of my domains for 250 thousand, but with payment with the shares of the company, but so far I have refused it.

•••
Yes, I remember that... but if it was not reported, then maybe something was done not completely... I also had an offer from one businessman to buy one of my domains for 250 thousand, but with payment with the shares of the company, but so far I have refused it.
250k for the (.) company ?

•••
In that case you must sell at an extremely high price when you can, because otherwise, all your profits will be eaten up as the years go by with renewal costs. The sell through rate of new gtlds is not promising. I think you're doing the right thing by holding out for not absurd, but high, levels. As long as your renewal costs remain around $28,000. per year, you must maintain these types of sales or else your cash flow will turn negative within a few years.

Renewals $28,000 per year. Sales ~115,000 in total in 2019... I think I survived, at least for now! :)

•••
The domain transferred to an end user, supposedly a NDA was in place, I think the sale was legit.

Yes, non traded shares can be diluted to nothing, not wise to do unless already public, or having some liquidity or future. Otherwise worthless shares in a shell company, and you have no control, your domains are good as gone.

•••
•••
•••
Thank you!
I am sure you will make some sale for that xxx,xxx price. You are clearly on the good path!!

•••
congrats @New.Life . quite inspiring and encouraging.

•••

Yes it was an NDA, but the seller gave too much information and a bunch of people figured it out and reported on DomainInvesting.com.

•••
•••
Sweet thanks for bumping keyword and extension.

•••
Merry Christmas to you indeed!

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back