What will be the trends of 2019?
What will be the niche's of 2019?
What will you be buying in 2019?
What will you be selling in 2019?
Any predictions?

Make a toast to 2019 by commenting!

Happy New Year and best to you in 2019!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.us will surge in value to heights never imagined after WW3 breaks out and the global internet breaks up.

•••
iot, vr/ar , cannabis , AI

Big data and robos might catch up

•••
JohnWick3Tshirts.com or is that just my emotions taking over haha.

Last edited:
•••
it's too early.
let's see what happen in 2019.
i will go with Token, blockchain, cannabis, learning machine and robot

•••
I think it will be a slow year so best to renew your best names now.

With that being said, I think Token,NewTech,Finance,AI,Blockchain and Cannabis will all have a strong year.

•••
Domain market does not change that much from year to year, if you are able to ignore hyped trends and pump and dump schemes and focus on the core essentials.

The changes here are slow process, like garbage of 15 years ago is now a good brandable and possibly what we call a "reg fee domain" will be considered a fine brandable in 30 years.

•••
•••
@Recons.Com What about 4L.com in 2019?

Ignoring the hype of 2015, nothing has changed there too. Chips have fallen, but still mostly overpriced. Some don't deserve even the floor of 100. Look for a great acronym and or pronounceable at a reasonable price.

•••
@Recons.Com What about 4L.com in 2019?

four letters was always one too many, unless its a darn good acronym. they aren't good as a random investment imho

Even those hard to fathom/convey pronounceable's are over the limit of worthwhile investments.

Last edited:
•••
What will 2019 bring?
What will be the trends of 2019?
What will be the niche's of 2019?
What will you be buying in 2019?
What will you be selling in 2019?
I knowww that I don't knowww

•••
Year 2019 will be the year of the e-commerce as cash less e-transactions take center stage worldwide particularly in large developing economies. Seamless cross continent and cross country/currency real time border-less business will become a reality due to advancement in logistics supply chain. The baddies will be wiped out of the dark net and a new secure knowledge society will emerge where fairness and rapid growth will prevail. dot com and country names will reign and all the polluting new extensions will perish.

Last edited:
•••
I can't predict but I can presume that the internet will more and more take over the normal life we had.
Brexit ? I don't know. And the US ? Wow that's a hard one : in any case there will be an unpredictable president.....not bothering about the climate at all....but only for those who voted for him, like he does now.
Anyhow before that it's still Christmas first.
Here a Phillipino video. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. (you have to avtivate by clicking on one of the squares in the right corner under the video to see the.english subtitles).

•••
Global Recession.
Digital detoxing will be a trend.
Final chapter of the retail apocolypse.
Thousands of corporate & personal bankruptcies.
nGTLDs collapsing and being dropped.
Over-leveraged domain speculators going bankrupt.
Buyers market for "cash heavy" shrewd domain speculators.
The value of premium 1-2 dot-Com with commerical meaning will increase in value.

•••
I think if global recession happen than not much impact on domain industry because during the 2008 recession seller was reporting their daily sales in "daily report sale thread".

•••
•••
UsedMAGAGearForSale.com?:xf.cry:

Last edited:
•••
Crypto coins will attract more interest from the people who complain from economic problems.

•••
•••
according to robotreport.com (yes there is such a site) the industry raised $15,000,000,000 in 2018.investors believe in the future of robotics so much they are willing to lay down some big money.these are not stupid people.

•••
2L-3L .com will rise+crypto , robot, vr domains.

•••
Crypto coins will attract more interest from the people who complain from economic problems.
From last 3 days i check
Xrp, btc and eth increasing In value

•••
•••
Focusing on trends is nonsense, buy good names and have fun. You never can predict what startups want.

2018 thought me a great lesson in dominating. $46,000 in sales and none was trends nor niche focused.

•••
Focusing on trends is nonsense, buy good names and have fun. You never can predict what startups want.

2018 thought me a great lesson in dominating. $46,000 in sales and none was trends nor niche focused.
Can you quote some examples of the names sold?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back