Dynadot

information 20 more five figure .xyz domains developed this year

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
Here are 20 more real .xyz sales to end users.

I was going to write an article about the latest questioning of .xyz domain sales, but yesterday Elliot posted a better article than I was going to write.

Instead, I’ll add a few things to consider and look at more big .xyz domain sales that have been developed this year. It’s a follow-up to my article in June featuring 18 five figure .xyz domain sales this year that have already been developed.

First, I want to mention a few things I think people are overlooking when they look at Swetha Yenugula’s .xyz domain sales.

https://domainnamewire.com/2022/11/30/20-more-five-figure-xyz-domains-developed-this-year/#comments

There is one comment by Michael Mann that made me raise my eyebrows - he provided no proof, just a claim, followed by the words "do your own research".........

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here are 20 more real .xyz sales to end users.

I was going to write an article about the latest questioning of .xyz domain sales, but yesterday Elliot posted a better article than I was going to write.

Instead, I’ll add a few things to consider and look at more big .xyz domain sales that have been developed this year. It’s a follow-up to my article in June featuring 18 five figure .xyz domain sales this year that have already been developed.

First, I want to mention a few things I think people are overlooking when they look at Swetha Yenugula’s .xyz domain sales.

https://domainnamewire.com/2022/11/30/20-more-five-figure-xyz-domains-developed-this-year/#comments

There is one comment by Michael Mann that made me raise my eyebrows - he provided no proof, just a claim, followed by the words "do your own research".........
I don't think that the sales are the issues here, you can understand that decentralized, crypto, web3 companies could find them attractive and they do have deep pockets. The only issue I see is their acquisition. She started in 2016 with some BB domains and some other ngtlds without any premium renewal,( by checking her namepros history, I can be corrected if I'm wrong) like most of the guys who started in 2016. And then, somewhere at the begining of 2017, all the sudden she owned lots of premium .xyz without any premium renewals. I remember that .xyz registry was one of the most aggressive registry regarding premium fees and I know that it was almost impossible to find at that time any decent .xyz dictionary word without premium renewal. I have double checked and great one word .xyz domains were auctioned for xxx amounts each in 2017, the same as her .top xyz, like: Ignite, capital, bull, twin, dart, squad and so on. So, she either invested xxx amounts in each of these either hunting them at expiration time, but I doubt that there was no competition, when you could sell them here for xxx, so in the end we are talking about huge amounts invested. Also, by checking archive history for 20-30 of the top one's, they all have a history starting from 2017, so what happened with them in 2014-2015-2016? It would be nice if someone has saved the list of premium registry .xyz domains from 2015 and to compare it to top 1000 .xyz domains owned by her, I would be very surprised to see that domains like : robo, ignite, capital, bull, staff, squad and the other 1000 were never listed as premiums. If they were listed, what happened after 2017. It would be nice to find out.

•••
WOW, someone built a website on a domain name…

Hosting =$10 a month
web design= $200 with the right person or build yourself

What’s your point ? thousands of websites get built a day,

Is xyz so questionable you announce when websites get built on it?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back