IT.COM

domains Six pack of five figure sales led by Veyron.com at $55k and MetaData.xyz goes for nearly $50K

NameSilo
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

A six pack of five figure sales on Thursday with Veyron.com selling for $55,000 and Swetha hitting another .xyz homerun, Metadata.xyz for $49,888. veyron.com 55,000 USD 2022-01-27 Sedo metadata.xyz 49,888 USD 2022-01-27 Swetha.xyz flyte.com 28,500 USD 2022-01-27
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wonder who bought veyron.

•••
•••
I dont know but for sure i know that VEYRONS .COM is for sell much much cheap 😂
Im just wondering who would pay that much for a trademarked domain name lol

•••
Im just wondering who would pay that much for a trademarked domain name lol
If the activity is on other than TM & not in conflict with that activity no problems after last news like Block .xyz etc..

•••
If the activity is on other than TM & not in conflict with that activity no problems after last news like Block .xyz etc..
Huh? So, as long as the domain isn't hosting something that conflicts with Bugatti, then they can have to domain?
Sry, not really sure what you mean...

•••
Huh? So, as long as the domain isn't hosting something that conflicts with Bugatti, then they can have to domain?
Sry, not really sure what you mean...
Yes , exact what i say
Only if Bugatti want to make a case of this but Veyron is TM in many many other niches not just automotive
Maybe the buyer have a drink line Veyron or airline or why not ...was acquire by Bugatti/WV who knows or maybe is a new crypto

•••
Yes , exact what i say
Only if Bugatti want to make a case of this but Veyron is TM in many many other niches not just automotive
Maybe the buyer have a drink line Veyron or airline or why not ...was acquire by Bugatti/WV who knows or maybe is a new crypto
Hmm, okay. Thank you for clarification.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back