IT.COM

20 Gigabytes Space, 120 Gigabytes Bandwidth, $30 per Month!! [Reseller]

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,
From the success of this special previously, we have partnered up with our dealers yet again to provide you with this mega saving.

The Package Includes:
-20 GB Space/120 GB Bandwidth
-Price Lock
-Unlimited Domains and Subdomains
-Unlimited Sites
-SSH Access*
-Unlimited Parked Domains
-Cpanel / WHM
-FTP Access / Unlimited FTP Accounts
-Unlimited POP3 Mail Accounts
-Webmail
-Unlimited Auto Respondrrs
-Email Forwarding
-Frontpage Extensions
-PHP
-Unlimited Mysql Databases
-PhpMyAdmin
-CGI
-Javascript
-Perl
-Pre Installed Scripts
-Sendmail Support
-Server Side Includes
-Redhat Linux Server
-Apache
-Server backups
-Password Protection
-1 Unique IP Address
-$0 Setup Fee!

at JUST 30 DOLLARS PER MONTH!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

To order this head to this link

You may purchase any of the extras listed on the reseller plans at normal prices. Click here to view the normal Reseller Plans.

All of our shared Hosting Packages are also very affordable, and these of the prices are always open to the public. You can view them at the Shared Packages Page .

What some of Our Clients have said about us : (most testimonials can be viewed on our site, however, we have recently set up a forum for users to post them in, we are still in the process of notifying our clientel on this)

I have found that Exize is not only incredibly fast, but just as importantly it is reliable. My account was set up in next to no time, and the support I have recieved has been first class. I have had no problems in recommending them to friends and family.
Dean Hunt - SportsPunters.com

Thanks for offering such a reliable service at incredible rates. Your support has been excellent. I will be recommending you to all of my friends.
Ossama Suleiman - Egyptian Society for Human Development
www.eshd.org.eg

Before you think that we are a scamming and/or overselling company we are not. We can sell this package at this price due to very low equipment costs through deals through repetable companies such as SM. No, our server is not lacking. It has a 100mbps connection, Dual 512mb sticks of ram and a 2.4ghz processor. The prices are low due to our wholesale purchase price on the server.
During may set up some uptime statistics through SiteUptime. You can view them at this link

We look forward to supporting your site,
Alex-Exize.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
do have a smaller reseller pack $10 or $20 and later upgraded?

•••
Yes, I can make you a smaller pack. Please PM me if you are serious on this.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back