Dynadot

advice 2 week old domain with over 1,000 visits?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

urljunky

Top Member
Impact
I have never in my short time doing this purchased a new domain and have had this kind of traffic.
Has anyone else experienced something similar traffic wise?
I have seen plenty of domains spike here and there but this has been steady traffic day after day.
It does have the word pay in it. Do you think this is dos attack or something similar?
Here is traffic at undeveloped since 4/8/2018. I had it parked at sedo before this with over 200 uniques. It was getting steady 25 a day at sedo. then I moved it to undeveloped and it exploded.
Domain name
idotpay.com

Added on
Apr 8, 2018
Buy now
Starting offer

Monthly views

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Traffic stats is different among all platforms... because their filtering is different...
The worst on Sedo and GoDaddy, and probably - Undeveloped in this league as well.
Yeah sedo was getting 25 a day. when I moved it to undeveloped that is when it exploded to 200-300 a day

•••
This means that Sedo filters at least some bots... but Undeveloped doesn't filter anything.

•••
1 of my domains on Sedo gets even up to high XX daily...
When I park it with ParkingCrew or Bodis - maximum 10.

•••
1 of my domains on Sedo gets even up to high XX daily...
When I park it with ParkingCrew or Bodis - maximum 10.
I haven't used bodis in years. I think i have .12 in my account there they owe me. Lol
Are you making any money on parking? Some of my domains use to at least pay for reg fee, but now lucky if 100 make enough for 1 reg fee.

•••
Yes, I make money on parking...
Up to $100 monthly... previously were years with even up to $300 revenue monthly...
Some guys here on NP are making $X,XXX monthly...

Last edited:
•••
p.s. To make money - QUALITY traffic is necessary, not bots or iFrame.
And from strong countries... and on strong keywords.

Last edited:
•••
over 3,000 since 4/8
I am still stumped why of all the hundreds of domains I have had this is the only one that has gotten this kind of bot traffic?

•••
Remove it from Undeveloped...
And park it on Bodis...
Then enable Google Analytics (GA) in Bodis settings...
And researh your GA stats...

•••
And park it on Bodis...
Done

•••
And park it on Bodis...
Undeveloped also has GA integration now

•••
Traffic stats is different among all platforms... because their filtering is different...
The worst on Sedo and GoDaddy, and probably - Undeveloped in this league as well.
What is your experience with Sedo traffic stats when you have moved to Parkingcrew or Bodis for example? Traffic stats decreased after moving there?

•••
What is your experience with Sedo traffic stats when you have moved to Parkingcrew or Bodis for example? Traffic stats decreased after moving there?
Yes.
idotpay.com was getting 25 a day at sedo. Moved it to undeveloped and it went to 200 a day. then moved to bodis and now gets 2 a day.
I don't have an account at parkingcrew, but I'm sure they have same good filters like bodis.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back