Domain Empire

Omg, What is Up with my TRAFFIC

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, I am just utterly amused! I put my domain on sedo parking I believe this past Monday or Tuesday. I knew I got traffic...but my god....I just put it up to see what my traffic is and if this is still the hot domain it used to be. I am sorta new to this...but it seems I am getting traffic every day. My domain just was reviewed by SEDO, so it is now counting the traffic again, it stopped for a day or 2 because my domain was being reviewed for ownership and such or something.

I haven't said my domain because I don't want you to click on it to just go there and see the unique visitors. You can go there after you see the domain name on the picture I post of the stats. Yesterday morning when I checked I had 104 unique visitors. This screenshot is just of 10 minutes ago. I am amused, is this good traffic?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cobalt said:
I am amused, is this good traffic?
No it's horrible traffic. Now even worth looking at.

Just kidding lol.
Of course it's good traffic. 200+ in 2 days is very good.

•••
Cobalt keep in mind you've been promoting that domain for sale, so you will get traffic from that that will go away once it is sold. I know I went there when you mentioned it in chat :P

•••
domain.addict said:
No it's horrible traffic. Now even worth looking at.

Just kidding lol.
Of course it's good traffic. 200+ in 2 days is very good.

Ok, this is a noobie question, but where can I find out where it is all coming from. I am wondering if they are still trying to come to my old site which I had on 2halo2.com 2H2 was a HUGE SUCCESS but I got hacked and lost all interest because I was pissed and had no time to redesign and no money. Any idea where I can check out where I am getting all this traffic?

SharonTucci said:
Cobalt keep in mind you've been promoting that domain for sale, so you will get traffic from that that will go away once it is sold. I know I went there when you mentioned it in chat :P

Sharon....I know I said it was for sale in chat, but I am wondering I havent promoted it for 2 days I believe on Thursday was the last time I was in chat and said it was for sale. But I checked yesterday on Sedo and it was 104 and now its over 200....So I am just wondering where its all coming from.

Sorry for DP....didnt' want to edit last post in case Sharon didn't see the edit.

•••
If you have webhosting somewhere, point the domain temporarily to a directory at that domain. You can check your logs to see the traffic source.

•••
SharonTucci said:
If you have webhosting somewhere, point the domain temporarily to a directory at that domain. You can check your logs to see the traffic source.

Aww ok...also I am wondering if anyone would be interested in re-opening 2H2 with me....it was a site similar to

http://www.highimpacthalo.org

2h2 was sorta the same layout, but more of a smaller community. I was trying to keep it under 1500 users.

•••
It’s wonderful traffic, however, your verbiage terrifies me.

•••
slaughterbeck said:

Lol, I am sorry, what does verbiage mean. I am a good guy, I try not to scare people :xf.love:

Edit...Dictionary.com

2. The manner in which something is expressed in words: software verbiage.

What do you mean though Slaughterbeck?

•••
GREAT traffic. though why are you getting more when it is parked, i don't know. sry lol :)

•••
JoshHendo said:
GREAT traffic. though why are you getting more when it is parked, i don't know. sry lol :)

If I were you, id park it, and let the money roll in! :xf.love:

•••
Sabre Hosting said:
If I were you, id park it, and let the money roll in! :xf.love:

Yea I going to keep it parked...but one question...any other way to make the people to click the ads. I want money...so far only like 6 clicks lol:) Help me out guys! Keep in mind, this domain is the next microsoft.com so if you help me I will share my profits of like 400000 billion:) :lol: :bah: Jk.

•••
Cobalt said:
Yea I going to keep it parked...but one question...any other way to make the people to click the ads. I want money...so far only like 6 clicks lol:) Help me out guys! Keep in mind, this domain is the next microsoft.com so if you help me I will share my profits of like 400000 billion:) :lol: :bah: Jk.

Not sure...... i dont think theres a way of edditing your parked page, is there? :(

•••
strangely high traffic for that name, 2halo2 is something ive every heard of and I play halo & halo 2 a good amount

•••
droplister said:
strangely high traffic for that name, 2halo2 is something ive every heard of and I play halo & halo 2 a good amount

How do you not know of 2H2, its like better and gets more traffic than that stupid google.com or halo2.com...what are you thinking:P

•••
This is just an update...110 unique views since yesterday. Is this good....I am wondering what an exceptionally well amount of views is on a domain. I have also gained a few more clicks..woot w00t :O

•••
Cobalt said:

I also noticed that with 6 clicks, you only made .10. That is, very, very little per click. I would recommend either changing the keyword, or making the keyword "portal", in order to help make more cash.

•••
ApeXX said:
I also noticed that with 6 clicks, you only made .10. That is, very, very little per click. I would recommend either changing the keyword, or making the keyword "portal", in order to help make more cash.

I think the keyword is "Halo"....what would you change it to? Microsoft? :gn:

•••
Give him a break

slaughterbeck said:
Come on... Slaughterbeck.... we ain't all smart. We are domainers, you want us to have brains, too??? If we had brains, we wouldn't be wasting hard earned money on domain names!!!!

Ha!!! (just kidding)

Ps- Verbiage.info, Verbiage.cc, and Verbiage.biz still available to register!!

Frank

Last edited:
•••
knarfmusik said:
Come on... Slaughterbeck.... we ain't all smart. We are domainers, you want us to have brains, too??? If we had brains, we wouldn't be wasting hard earned money on domain names!!!!

Ha!!! (just kidding)

Ps- Verbiage.info, Verbiage.cc, and Verbiage.biz still available to register!!

Frank
I am so confused. :wave:

•••
Yeah thats pretty good traffic.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back